Highest

No need to become a sage

109 posts in this topic

♥️??

That I am a conscious man however, is not a feeling. It’s a thought. 

Love, is what we feel, is what “we” are. 

There is no thing to understand. You are understanding yourself. 

You are too amazing to be comprehended. I feel it though, and it is awesome. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@now is forever That is simply not true, you assume things about me when you don’t know me? Some of it is right due ;)

@Nahm Thank you, that gave me a happy feeling. I appreciate it ❤️

6 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever That is simply not true, you assume things about me when you don’t know me? Some of it is right due ;)

you made yourself what i assume about you. might be because i have many preconceptions, might also be because i am one. and thats a massive ego you‘re triggering there one i chose to protect.

if you do it intentionally or if you do it because you are how i think you are doesn’t matter in that case.

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The One can not “take” anything. There is no “thing”. There is no “experience of duality”, that, is a thought, which you - awareness, are aware of. That thought, “duality”, would have to believed, taken as Truth, for there to be, “duality”. No thought is Truth, You are Truth. The thought, is you. The thought is not a separate “thing”, which can or can not be “believed”. 

“You” / “Nahm”, is Your abstraction, Your thought. There is no “Nahm”. There is no “suggestion”, there is no “becoming” - You are already “completely nondual” - complete, because You are “nondual” - One - THE One

There is no separate “you”, which “relates with” a separate “world. 

You are not a person who was born into a world. Look to your direct experience of being born, and you will find that cabinet is empty. There is no experience of you being born, because you were not born into a world. The world is within you. 

Why do you guys keep quoting ME with stuff I didn't said ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@now is forever When I say that I am God, I write it here directly. Why not? It’s simply the case. But I admit some ego is involved. I’m not really sure if I do it intentionally. 

Btw, what is your understanding of God? Are you conscious or aware that you are God?

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever When I say that I am God, I write it here directly. Why not? It’s simply the case. But I admit some ego is involved. I’m not really sure if I do it intentionally. 

Btw, what is your understanding of God? Are you conscious or aware that you are God?

i am it but i am not it, it is me but it is not me

5 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever I understand what you mean actually, also when you say It ??

nice that you understand. you have eyes and ears and hands - so understanding is mostly a sensory phenomenon. 

@now is forever Yeah, but you should ask who or what this me which is not it is. What if there is only It. You are It. Fully, completely. No distinction or separation.

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever Yeah, but you should ask who or what this me which is not it is. What if there is only It. You are It. Fully, completely. No distinction or separation.

then there is a lot to handle.

@Highest hmmm

I see. I get that. That makes more sense.

It's kind of like this...

If the ego is afraid and fearful... Mistaking a wooden stick for a snake, that fear is eradicated completely after seeing the "snake" for what it is.

Seeing frees up the unnecessary tensions.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

10 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever Yeah, do some work on that. This ‘’me’’ is not apart from IT. You are It ?

you still didn’t get the whole meaning. it’s not all about IT! 

if you don’t understand the emptiness between the lines and how lines where created.

2 hours ago, Highest said:

I’m not how I look in this forum. Believe me you would meet a whole other person, and I would connect with you so fully that you would think we knew each other forever. I’m a very kind person actually. I just like to be honest and direct in this forum. Many would look at it as ego and that’s not something I can do much with.

I'm sure of it too! You seem like a really laid back and chill guy. Again, I wasn't saying you WERE a zen devil, lol, I was just letting you know of a potential trap. It reminded me of a great passage in the book I just read, so I had to share. From your last message I can tell that you have the right perspective. :)

2 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Thanks for sharing, I was thinking which book to read next and The Teachings of Don Juan just smiled at me from my book shelf this morning. Now you convinced me - gonna start today :) 

There's a lot of technical information about the various plants he took, and it might seem like it's just a story and not applicable to you. However, there's a lot of deep wisdom in the book, you kind of just have to know where to look. I think you'll really enjoy it!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

16 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever Enlighten me, what do you mean it’s not all about It?

guess that would take a lifetime - don’t know if i have time for that...

i

I

entails everything you need to know if you are aware of it.