Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

Death contemplation results

2 posts in this topic

So, a bit over a month ago I have been doing death contemplations daily before bed for 25 minutes. Death contemplations are legit. The most noticeable effect I've noticed is a deep inspiration within me is beginning to embody my entire being and the very way I live my life. It is literally "pointing" me to my true goals in life..also me finishing the life purpose course a bit over a month ago is definitely playing a HUGE part into this change, but I still believe that these death contemplations are also highly contributed.

Ty. @Leo Gura for all your work and BTW are the tours still happening? I definitely want to attend one of those before I die. Lol. 

"limitation in the possibility of an enjoyment raises the value of the enjoyment" - Sigmund Freud

"It is only in the face of death that man's self is born" - Saint Augustine

"Though the physicality of death destroys an individual, the idea of death can save him" - Irvin Yalom

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it" - Henry David Thoreau  

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.