Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

A supposed non duality book for you to read leo

19 posts in this topic

Don't know if you already know about it, but rupert said its one of the two three books he says that pinnacle of non duality , he mentions it in the first 2 minutes of the video

I highly recommend people watch this video, he does reading of some lines, but ultimately it is direct truths in your face and could even transform your life if you listen to it properly. 

@cetus56  infinite intelligence man, it just appeared on my youtube account :D thank the universe :)  

@cetus56 i've watched the video and realised my spritual journey is over, it is a very good book if you have not watched the full video 

i'm going to go ahead and buy the book aswell, just to read for fun. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I just skimmed over the video. Does he read through the whole book? I want to read it first before watching the video so I don't have any preconcieved ideas.

nah he just selects a few passages , i recommend you watch the video as to not misinterpret the text, it gives you an understanding of how to look at it too. definately watch the video first. 

just finished ordering the book can't believe it was just £12 for me! 

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

nah he just selects a few passages , i recommend you watch the video as to not misinterpret the text, it gives you an understanding of how to look at it too. definately watch the video first. 

just finished ordering the book can't believe it was just £12 for me! 

See I don't like to do that. I'll back check by watching the vid. after reading the book that way I'm hearing the message through my own heart first. $35.00 US through Amazon.com

@cetus56 yeah i see what you mean! wahhh! thats double what i paid on amazon :( 

supply and demand right there! 

@cetus56 we should hunt down some more books on non duality! i want to buy the yamoto romon one that leo said but i checked its 700 dollars like leo said and i'm not going to pay that much. 

all the good books seem to come from 12th century-13th century beings. 

Edited by Aakash

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

we should hunt down some more books on non duality

@Aakash Leo has an extensive book list already. 

@cetus56  i want to buy the yamoto romon one that leo said but i checked its 700 dollars like leo said and i'm not going to pay that much. 

It's really nice to have the book itself but maybe just the text can be found.

@cetus56 do you have the book 

yeah i was gonna buy the book list, but my paypal account didn't have my new card details so i delayed buying it. 

@Aakash Nope. I'll read the pdf if there ever is one. What i do have is an origional copy of Alan Watts The Art of Contemplation a manuscript. Had that since it came out. That's a good one to have in any collection.

I just bought my yearly's worth of books in one go, my paypal account sorted and ill make sure to add that to my next years, just remind me. right now i'm interested in only one thing! and thats learning about how to think in systems!

right now i'm interested in only one thing! and thats learning about how to think in systems!

@Aakash

dc09d74355f357b2c0058db4e6da06cb.gif

@Aakash Thanks, I'll check it out. Although I don't really read nonduality books any more except for the purposes of looking for quotes and doing research for you guys.

The best nonduality book is: 5-MeO-DMT

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aakash That's one amazing little book "Know Yourself An explanation of the Oneness of Being". -Balyani

It cuts a clear and direct path to knowing God:)

Just wanted to say thanks.

"