Inliytened1

I became fully conscious of God this morning

10 posts in this topic

I was staring at my hand completely grounded in actuality  (being) when the doubt of God completely subsided.

I gazed into infinity itself and realized absolute infinity is why there actually is God and as i became fully conscious of this i burst into tears.  I became conscious of the paradox of how God is impossible yet possible.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was staring at my hand completely grounded in actuality  (being) when the doubt of God completely subsided.

I gazed into infinity itself and realized absolute infinity is why there actually is God and as i became fully conscious of this i burst into tears.  I became conscious of the paradox of how God is impossible yet possible.

Beautiful.

Congratz!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I remember my experience back in November. Succumbing into nothingness has never felt so blissful. ^_^

How long have you ”practiced”?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Anton Rogachevski Anton - I have never used pyschedelics in the past - I was a materialist who stumbled onto Leo's site for an alcohol addiction.

His teachings immediately resonated with me, because I always intuited that something wasn't right with the traditional paradigm.  

This paradigm broke when you try to imagine a tree falling in the forest and making a sound when there is no one there to "perceive or hear it".

So I think i had some type of spiritual gift for this stuff.

That said i don't think anyone should dismiss the fact that they can become enlightened in just a few weeks of mediation.  It all depends on where you are at in your life in terms of your own development, level of suffering, consciousness, etc. etc.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Robi Steel Riiles, only been walking this path about six months.

I had what i an incredible awakening - enlightenment, about 5-6 months ago and during that awakening i also became conscious of God.

But this experience the other day blindsighted me as it was out of the blue and just more focused on God.

Took my breath away.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

images(67).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them