Ali123

Meditation with binaural beats

7 posts in this topic

I am just curious on how it feels to meditate with binaural beats. I will be starting it but I just want to hear your opinion on it or maybe any experience you had with it. Also, which wave is most effective to use?

I like to change it up for whatever effect I am looking for. Usually just go to the larger producers of it on youtube. If you are just starting out you might find some benefits, or change just from a few times use. However, everyone is different. That was my experience with it. Having a hard time getting good meditation in lately it feels like. But that was after over 6 months and I have a daily habit. 

I do find any of the beats will help give me lucid dreams or vivid dreams though. 

Edited by Average Investor

Start with the Solfeggio frequencies. 

This is good for a start. If you ever feel overwhelmed, feel free to stop anytime and to continue later if you like. Not sure if it's binaural, but it feels really good. 

@Ali123 it can be extremely powerful.

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

It feels like your mind gets into a groove.

Theta and Delta can feel very deep, sleepy, dreamy, like the depths of one's subconscious.

Alpha feels more meditative.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

im now experimenting with theta waves and i find it pretty good .would recommend you trying them for at least a week

@Ali123 I've used binaural beats a fair bit when meditating. If I use them, I sometimes just do ohm chanting simultaneously. For me personally, I think my meditation sessions are deeper without binaural beats. I've noticed that I am using these sounds sometimes as a crutch for meditation through these sounds giving my mind stimulation and hence a higher sense of "artificial" ease. I use theta waves often. I've even experimented with gamma when meditating. 

I sometimes listen to alpha waves when reading for example. After about 50 minutes I acutely feel irritated and bothered by the sounds and take off my headphones. It's a very cool thing though. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.