Ethankahn

Why Attain Stage Turquoise If It’s Already Done?

56 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@Serotoninluv Doesn’t matter. Whatever stages are infinitely above Stage Turquoise... I’ve always been them too

You seem to be conflating theory, direct experience and embodiment.

@TheAvatarState “I” am, am not, both neither etc. So I’m not disagreeing with you, you’re just limiting your perspective of “Me”?

Edited by Ethankahn

@Serotoninluv And what’s wrong with that??I’m combining them, letting them be distinct, both, neither and infinitely many other/“other” states, an impossible (beyond infinite) number of other/“other” states etc. etc. let me know if I’m annoying you LOL

@Ethankahn I don't give a fuck about you (please excuse me). Rather, I care deeply about "you" but not "you", do you see? Is that limiting? I'd say it's limitless ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

9 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@Serotoninluv And what’s wrong with that??I’m combining them, letting them be distinct, both, neither and infinitely many other/“other” states, an impossible (beyond infinite) number of other/“other” states etc. etc. let me know if I’m annoying you LOL

It seems like you are processing insights. There is a process that leads to maturation and embodiment.

11 minutes ago, zambize said:

I need a browser app that turns non dual language into English for me

Lmao. It's the antilanguage, the one that says so much to mean so little... And the one that says so little to mean so much. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Serotoninluv Processing? Oh Serotoninluv Serotoninluv, ya little rascal, you are relentless in trying to conform people to your perspective ? I’ve always been this!

Edited by Ethankahn

@Serotoninluv Thoughts? Believe? Who said they were merely thoughts and beliefs? You? Your perspective? But your perspective isn’t a set of beliefs? So you’re better than me??

Get of your high horse man. It’s safe, I promise? I’ll even hug ya when you climb down

Edited by Ethankahn

@Serotoninluv Or stay up there and enjoy. I’ll still accept you as “part” of “Me.”?

Edited by Ethankahn

1 hour ago, Ethankahn said:

@Serotoninluv Or stay up there and enjoy. I’ll still accept you as “part” of “Me.”?

We are all in this together. Much love. :x

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

We are all in this together. Much love. :x

❤️