Aakash

if all is awareness

111 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ @Serotoninluv but is this not because everything is awareness, regardless you will still be the duality being experiencing all the depression,anxiety and stress. 

its the fact that you know that it is not you, that is the healing property?

The subtlety here though is the duality is awareness as well. And yes I would agree big time that healing at this point your pointing to is because you know your not it. But but but there may come a time where you start to see your everything and healing is a result of feeling understaninding and seeing that everything is perfect including what was once regarded as suffering.  That make some sense?

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

I've seen the "dis-attachment" literally save ppl's lives too. Once was during a fiery car crash pulling passangers to safety. Another was during a boating trip on a rapid river where the boat flipped. And another was at depth while scuba diving. Chances are if you attach yourself to it your screwed. Just saying. So it can be a healthy thing too because awareness and instinct will take full control.

Agreed. There is a time and place for it. Another example i can think of is Sometimes trauma is to much for one to bear and face if it’s not detached from and seen as other or within a context that invalidates ones currently held belief system or foundation  

@Mu_ i've actually been considering for the last hour or so, that maybe i should just live my life this way. since all my preconcieved notions of enlightenment were false. maybe suffering is actually good 

Just now, Aakash said:

@Mu_ i've actually been considering for the last hour or so, that maybe i should just live my life this way. since all my preconcieved notions of enlightenment were false. maybe suffering is actually good 

Sounds like you onto something, the secret now is to trust in your ‘ah ha’ and carry on without looking back!

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Ofc they are all wrong.

Even the most accurate concept will fall short, since it's a paradigm shift.

It can't be imagined, the only way to imagine it is to already know what it is, and at that point it is useless ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

I've seen the "dis-attachment" literally save ppl's lives too. Once was during a fiery car crash pulling passangers to safety. Another was during a boating trip on a rapid river where the boat flipped. And another was at depth while scuba diving. Chances are if you attach yourself to it your screwed. Just saying. So it can be a healthy thing too because awareness and instinct will take full control.

Fosho

I consider that intelligent action. Not acting In such dangerous situations can be a sign of reaction to attachment(resistance).

Awareness brings about an increased equilibrium to emotional/thought activity. An undivided action that is harmonious & instantaneous without hesitation. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Another example i can think of is Sometimes trauma is to much for one to bear and face if it’s not detached   

First panic sets in then panic overload then shock. They end up becoming detached in all the wrong ways.

36 minutes ago, Aakash said:

The effects of the subject/object split are definitely of service. Such effects as effort/control/conflict-suffering. These too are not distinct from consciousness itself. Consider it a tool to use in self observation.?

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

First panic sets in then panic overload then shock. They end up being detached in all the wrong ways.:)

Last month, a live squirrel got into my bedroom. I tried to catch it without causing harm to the squirrel or myself. It was in full panic. I finally caught it in a blanket, then got it into a large plastic bucket. By the time I got it outside, it had nerved itself to death. The ultimate detachment. I didn't know it was possible to die of panic. :(

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Last month, a live squirrel got into my bedroom. I tried to catch it without causing harm to the squirrel or myself. It was in full panic. I finally caught it in a blanket, then got it into a large plastic bucket. By the time I got it outside, it had nerved itself to death. The ultimate detachment. I didn't know it was possible to die of panic. :(

Why did you have to say that ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why did you have to say that ???

Perhaps the moral of the story is to just surrender. . .