Aakash

if all is awareness

111 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

why is awareness feel like a whole different world! i feel like i've gone totally transrational, i don't even feel like i'm in my body 

anything i think of myself 

i ate a burger 

i went shopping 

its just awareness 

the clothes i bought at shopping which just awareness? 

it feels like a totally seperate reality to what i normally have known.

This process of awakening can feel very weird sometimes.  Right now your "just awareness" is still a lens of perception that doesn't sit well in your embodiment.  Hopefully and eventually you'll see that the at the burger and went shopping is not "just awareness", but simply ones life known on the deepest levels without focus and obsession, as infinity in action/being however you may parse it.

Not sue if this helps, but "what" feels like its in a "body"?  Theres a subtlety here, can you feel/see it?

@Mu_ i understand it is what it is when known on the deepest levels.

i would say that awareness feels like it was in my body before i was able to focus on it being everywhere

my body and mind are in awareness, i can lightly feel my body but it isn't truth anymore since i'm seeing awareness all around me. 

Cool!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i would say that awareness feels like it was in my body before i was able to focus on it being everywhere

my body and mind are in awareness, i can lightly feel my body but it isn't truth anymore since i'm seeing awareness all around me. 

Be open in this phase, dont think it over to much, let what happens, happens.  Is it possible that this strange feeling, the perception of your body now, the awareness all around, are not separate, are one happening, one being, one you.  Could this fragmentation be a temporary seeing that is of your being.  Dont over think it, but let it in.....

51 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Awareness is like a screen on which all things appear. Even the body and mind appear on this screen. 

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

Awareness is like a screen on which all things appear. Even your body and mind appear on this screen. 

So, I am a screen?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@cetus56 yeah thats kinda what it seems like. i have come across a problem are you able to remain aware that everything is awareness and focus at the same time i.e performing an activity, such as watching a movie or video. 

@Aakash If being awareness is just another activity then no you won't be able to do both. If awareness is all there is then you could be going down in a flaming plane crash and nothing would shake that.

@cetus56 so it becomes a matter of my resolve ? is this why people always say that its okay when your sitting and in silence, but when something drastic occurs would you be able to remain in non duality? i.e a death of a loved on, the heart break of a relationship 

currently i was trying to watch a tv show whilst keeping the reality that everything is consciousness, i went in and out, in and out of the state.

Edited by Aakash

???   = Subject/object (background) 

?=? = Awareness (Foreground)

Not 

?        = Awareness (Background)

???   = Subject/object (foreground) 

Edited by Jack River

thinking, silence, world-view

observation is looking 

thats all i got out of that lol 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

thinking, silence, world-view

observation is looking 

thats all i got out of that lol 

xD

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

currently i was trying to watch a tv show whilst keeping the reality that everything is consciousness, i went in and out, in and out of the state.

Yea sometimes your awareness and sometimes your the appearance. That's were the real practice starts- when you see that's the case.

@cetus56 O.M.G to remain the same always, that's actually insane. no wonder why this takes years to get down completely. I was wondering why leo says he's not enlightened, i think i understand now. enlightened masters must be in some next domain of awareness. 

are you able to sustain it while your building at work? 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@cetus56 O.M.G to remain the same always, that's actually insane. no wonder why this takes years to get down completely. I was wondering why leo says he's not enlightened, i think i understand now. enlightened masters must be in some next domain of awareness. 

are you able to sustain it while your building at work? 

It takes as long as we make it take. ?

@Jack River thinking silence being 

obsersvation is the same as seeking 

not 

observe think contemplate be

did i get it this time?