Shin

Oh boy

37 posts in this topic

@WelcometoReality yes that's what I meant by "psychosomatic thing". I agree that it's probably something like that, but we can't jump to conclusions or diagnose someone from just a few words posted over the internet.

Shin says "my heart was starting to contract."  and "It really does not feel like a medical condition, it's more like an energetic happening." - which I take his word for, but still I think it's important he be super sure it's not a medical issue. It wouldn't hurt to get his heart checked if there's any doubt.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

47 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@WelcometoReality yes that's what I meant by "psychosomatic thing". I agree that it's probably something like that, but we can't jump to conclusions or diagnose someone from just a few words posted over the internet.

Shin says "my heart was starting to contract."  and "It really does not feel like a medical condition, it's more like an energetic happening." - which I take his word for, but still I think it's important he be super sure it's not a medical issue. It wouldn't hurt to get his heart checked if there's any doubt.

I will see a doctor this week-end just to be sure, thank you for caring :) 

Now concerning this, It feels like I can push it away or go further, there seems to be a decision.
So to me it doesn't looks like a panic attack, because as far as I know, you can't control those at all, it just happens and you have to deal with it.
Another reason I don't think it's a medical issue, is because it always happen when I inquire about the nature of reality/myself, then the fear of it continues to recreate the situation until I forget about it.

The current situation:

images(43).jpg

???

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Don't resist the emotion but fully feel it with zero resistance.

May be best to check on a doctor first.

It may be a panic attack.

May sound similar to what john sonmze is talking about.

Edited by BjarkeT

@outlandish Yes I think we all can agree with that. 

@Shin What is your current experience on this journey. I sense from what you posted earlier that you are currently awakening? Is there a sense of being nothingness, oneness or how would you describe it?

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@outlandish Yes I think we all can agree with that. 

@Shin What is your current experience on this journey. I sense from what you posted earlier that you are currently awakening? Is there a sense of being nothingness, oneness or how would you describe it?

The only thing that happens sometimes for a few seconds, is that reality seems to be dreamlike and that I'm actually empty and everything else too.

But that's rare.

What is always there though, is that everything is vibrant and alive, but not on the conventional use of the term.

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I will see a doctor this week-end just to be sure, thank you for caring :) 

Now concerning this, It feels like I can push it away or go further, there seems to be a decision.
So to me it doesn't looks like a panic attack, because as far as I know, you can't control those at all, it just happens and you have to deal with it.
Another reason I don't think it's a medical issue, is because it always happen when I inquire about the nature of reality/myself, then the fear of it continues to recreate the situation until I forget about it.

The current situation:

images(43).jpg

???

Sometimes we try to brute force awakening. Not saying you are but I’m in that camp that believes that if a certain issue sends you into full in panic perhaps your just not ready to face it. And that’s being honest. Pushing full force is just ego in my opinion. 

Donsome other inner work if inner work is what your heart desires but leave the really big panic one for later.  

Edited by Mu_

10 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Sometimes we try to brute force awakening. Not saying you are but I’m in that camp that believes that if a certain issue sends you into full in panic perhaps your just not ready to face it. And that’s being honest. Pushing full force is just ego in my opinion. 

Donsome other inner work if inner work is what your heart desires but leave the really big panic one for later.  

Oh trust me I'm not forcing anything, it's more the inverse that is true ??

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

The only thing that happens sometimes for a few seconds, is that reality seems to be dreamlike and that I'm actually empty and everything else too.

But that's rare.

What is always there though, is that everything is vibrant and alive, but not on the conventional use of the term.

Wonderful. Thank you. :)

42 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Wonderful. Thank you. :)

This is fundamentalalist Jesusism.

At the end, it looks affiliated with desiringGod.org -- Churchianity.      No?

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

This is fundamentalalist Jesusism.

At the end, it looks affiliated with desiringGod.org -- Churchianity.      No?

That may be true. I haven't looked into the homepage and I'm not connected to the christian movement. Even if it is fundamental jesuism what he is saying is a good pointer. ^_^ 

BOW TO ME,

I AM REBIRTH MORTALS !!!

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, WelcometoReality said:

OH BOY..

No just joking,

Still scared like a little girl ???

God is love

And God in them

On 2/5/2019 at 0:29 PM, Charlotte said:

Shin, take the advice you have always given me. 

Her voice makes me feel like I'm attending a kindergarten lecture xD

Great content btw. Thanks for sharing Charlotte!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom ?? hahahahahahaha Yeah!

I somehow feel I must quickly make a cup of tea in a cup and saucer to listen to this ?

Your welcs dude ❤️