kev014

Why existence?

12 posts in this topic

Why does existence existence in the first place? Why does anything exist (or seemingly exist) at all? I'm going to take a guess at this and say its not some logical/rational reason but moreso just for fucksake, just for pure happiness, enjoyment and play. Why would God spawn himself, and thus the entire Universe in to being? I've come to understand life on Earth more and more to be analogous to a school where we come to learn various spiritual lessons and develop ourselves more and more. Beyond this though, why would God need this experience? Why would he want it? I think the answer is just to simply marvel in his (its) own creation. Let me know your thoughts on this. My guess is I'd be able to reconcile this with some direct experiences of Absolute Infinity, is this the case or are there any non 5Meo ways of understanding God's motivations?

Why is there existence?

Because it's Infinite. This is what Absolute Infinity looks like.

For God to know what it is it must manifest itself in every way possible. 

@kev014 This question is only answered at the moment of total enlightenment.

It's not anything the orindary mind can hold or conceive of to the point that it's almost useless to think about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Existence just is. Period.

The question is deeper than that.

Why is there an illusion? If Truth is sufficient by itself, why does it need lie? Not necessarily 'need', but the point is it doesn't need anything, why is it manifested in form?

8 hours ago, kev014 said:

Why does existence existence in the first place? Why does anything exist (or seemingly exist) at all? I'm going to take a guess at this and say its not some logical/rational reason but moreso just for fucksake, just for pure happiness, enjoyment and play. Why would God spawn himself, and thus the entire Universe in to being? I've come to understand life on Earth more and more to be analogous to a school where we come to learn various spiritual lessons and develop ourselves more and more. Beyond this though, why would God need this experience? Why would he want it? I think the answer is just to simply marvel in his (its) own creation. Let me know your thoughts on this. My guess is I'd be able to reconcile this with some direct experiences of Absolute Infinity, is this the case or are there any non 5Meo ways of understanding God's motivations?

Respectully. Are you nuts? lol. nearly a billion people. Are malnourished on the Earth. And you suggest, our goal ought to be, enjoyment?

8 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

The question is deeper than that.

Why is there an illusion? If Truth is sufficient by itself, why does it need lie? Not necessarily 'need', but the point is it doesn't need anything, why is it manifested in form?

Well the irony is, there is no illusion. Only the illusion of illusion. The whole game of spirituality is to directly get this point once and for all.

Let's not assume from the very beginning that there is illusion or there is form.

Who claims these assumptions about illusion, form, perception and existence? Does a form say ''I am form''? Does the body say ''I am body''? Does the world say ''I am world''?

Who then makes these claims from the get go?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@kev014 is there such a thing as existence? Do you even exist?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@pluto sorry I haven't seen the video yet, I'll reply when I do.

@Preetom do you see? We've just gone meta with the illusion. It's quite interesting how God is playing and fighting and deluding Itself, playing disguise, what's the point? You might say: there's no point, it is what it is. This is not an answer to the question, it's just you stating a fact. Maybe we don't know the answer yet, therefore we cover it with some clever ways of not knowing.

We say it is what it is when we should simply say I don't know.

Edited by Truth Addict