non_nothing

Questions leading to enlightenment / realizations by NN

7 posts in this topic

Are you digesting the food you ate last time? /or is it being digested?

Are you growing new cells in your body? /or is it being grown by?

Are you consciously converting oxigens to carbondioxides? /or is it being taken care by?

Are you breathing right now? /or the muscles work for you to breathe in?

Are you working the muscles as the same you drive a car? /or muscles itself do the thing by itself?

Do you read these lines? /or is it being read by

Are you thinking an answer right now? /or is it being thought for  you?

When you go from a place to next place, do you carefully plan to move and take steps i.e balance your body to switching from left leg to right leg each time? /or is it automatically done for you?

Can you sometimes be an arrogant yourself? /or is it being done for you?

Can you sometimes be an happy yourself? /or is it being happening for you?

When you browse the internet, e.g actualized.org, do you plan to read what you want to read? /or is it planned for you?

Can you sometimes be X and other times be Y, or, sometimes be doing Z and other times be doing G? /or is it all done for you?

Can you spot yourself/ identify your true sense with any thought or idea that you are free to choose? /or is it chosen in front of you?

Can you choose next spot for your acne? /or is it automatically chosen by your body and pops randomly?

Can you really tell when will your next time to be diseased? /or is it automatically happening so-to-say- random?

When you look at 2 + 2, did you give any effort to resolve it to 4? did you even notice I did not said, or put = ? after, what is 2+2? /or did it just automatically happen for you?

Can you spot any thought that's from you? /or they are spotted in front of you, ? like a cloud appears and disappears in the sky?

Did you really went through all questions? /or did  you just notice that somehow the "time" passed by and you hit the last question over here?

Great post! I went through these realizations when I was about 17-19 or so years old and it was indeed very liberating. I love watching you evolve, it makes me, the individual typing this, really proud of you.

I used to regret going into enlightenment work and spirituality because of all the pain it caused, but right at this very moment in life I cannot be compared to the hot mess I was. So it was worth all the work in the end. 

Edited by Aquarius

16 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Are you digesting the food you ate last time? /or is it being digested?

Are you growing new cells in your body? /or is it being grown by?

Are you consciously converting oxigens to carbondioxides? /or is it being taken care by?

Are you breathing right now? /or the muscles work for you to breathe in?

Are you working the muscles as the same you drive a car? /or muscles itself do the thing by itself?

Do you read these lines? /or is it being read by

Are you thinking an answer right now? /or is it being thought for  you?

When you go from a place to next place, do you carefully plan to move and take steps i.e balance your body to switching from left leg to right leg each time? /or is it automatically done for you?

Can you sometimes be an arrogant yourself? /or is it being done for you?

Can you sometimes be an happy yourself? /or is it being happening for you?

When you browse the internet, e.g actualized.org, do you plan to read what you want to read? /or is it planned for you?

Can you sometimes be X and other times be Y, or, sometimes be doing Z and other times be doing G? /or is it all done for you?

Can you spot yourself/ identify your true sense with any thought or idea that you are free to choose? /or is it chosen in front of you?

Can you choose next spot for your acne? /or is it automatically chosen by your body and pops randomly?

Can you really tell when will your next time to be diseased? /or is it automatically happening so-to-say- random?

When you look at 2 + 2, did you give any effort to resolve it to 4? did you even notice I did not said, or put = ? after, what is 2+2? /or did it just automatically happen for you?

Can you spot any thought that's from you? /or they are spotted in front of you, ? like a cloud appears and disappears in the sky?

Did you really went through all questions? /or did  you just notice that somehow the "time" passed by and you hit the last question over here?

Hello friend. is this a joke. I don't quite understand the humor. It's only my loss. Might i suggest you read about the man, known as Buddha. If you have any questions. Let me know. Respectfully yours. (goodness me, i only just read, you have made over 600 'contributions'. how dare i doubt you.)

Edited by Enlightened

On 1/20/2019 at 1:51 PM, Enlightened said:

Hello friend. is this a joke. I don't quite understand the humor. It's only my loss. Might i suggest you read about the man, known as Buddha. If you have any questions. Let me know. Respectfully yours. (goodness me, i only just read, you have made over 600 'contributions'. how dare i doubt you.)

Buddha was nobody

isn't it more like buddha was buddha but he realised the true nature of himself was nothing or nobody. 

Just now, Aakash said:

isn't it more like buddha was buddha but he realised the true nature of himself was nothing or nobody. 

No literally, there's a twist on this: Literally buddha was nobody. If you get it, you might have instant Enlightenment.

No i get it don't worry, alright buddah was nobody.