Anton Rogachevski

The secret hidden zen teaching for instant realization

31 posts in this topic

The joke is on you, you have trolled yourself. And you have wasted your time writing this, it's all pointless words that cannot capture enlightenment - at least from the enlightened perspective.

Edited by tenta

25 minutes ago, tenta said:

The joke is on you, you have trolled yourself. And you have wasted your time writing this, it's all pointless words that cannot capture enlightenment - at least from the enlightened perspective.

So true.

@cetus56

Beautiful. But still you only get it when you get it. No amount of info one gets can penetrate this trap prematurely.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

39 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Anton Rogachevski The old adage "can't see the forest through the trees" fits well with enlightenment. We look for something "hidden" in the forest called enlightenment not realizing that enlightenment is the forest.

Where is my orgasmic happiness and peace so deep I don't care about anything then ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Preetom said:

''Right now I'm telling you about your real, unborn nature. But you don't see it because you prefer to be that monkey form!''- Nisargadatta Maharaj

Gorgeous. That puts it all in one sentence.

Thank you dear friend.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I was clickbaited

And so were you

1 hour ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Gorgeous. That puts it all in one sentence.

Thank you dear friend.

You're welcome. Take care! :D 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

To sum it I would like to share my personal list of disillusion that helps me focus:

There's no secret, no teaching, no master, no book, no path, no method or practice, nothing to realize, no one to realize, no enlightenment, no non-enlightenment, no ego, no god, no awareness, no consciousness, nothing to do, nothing to not do, no destination, no goal and no wisdom to help you become what you already are! Just be it.

Thank you for reading, and for your presence.

Godspeed.

And that's because you believe enlightenment is something else than what you currently experience. 

I really like those words and I feel so close like I almost get it but I don't get it...like when you forget someone's name and it's just on the tip of your tongue and you know it's there but you can't remember

Edited by isabel

1 hour ago, isabel said:

I really like those words and I feel so close like I almost get it but I don't get it...like when you forget someone's name and it's just on the tip of your tongue and you know it's there but you can't remember

"The only thing I know is that I don't know." Socrates

Thank you for your support.

"I don't get it" is a good sensation which will lead to truth if you go full on with it. Raise your doubt by inquiry to the point you are so doubtful of everything it will all pop. (That's the zen method of koan)

Godspeed.