Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QandC

Transcending perspectives

22 posts in this topic

I'm currently writing a book on how we can transcend perspectives, in fact I'd suggest Leo to make a video about this. Further in detail of the flaws and limits of perspectives.

This is the way I see it: We all see the same reality but we all have different perspectives, and that's fine. The problem arises when we say one perspective is more true than the other. I wish for a world where we can transcend the perspective and holistically view very perspective as True for that certain point of view, however we can see the limits of it when it comes to enlightenment etc. Also what works in reality/society and so on. Every time if I get into an argument based on politics or whatever the case may be, I try to see the most holistic perspective as possible where full acceptance is at stake. The problem with doing this however is that THAT becomes another perspective again.  Ultimately what this boils down to is spiral dynamics right? 

What can we actually do to transcend this? I know the pursuit of enlightenment might be the ultimate answer, but still we want to enlighten other people too and make them realise there is something above their current level of consciousness. They of course never believe it because of their dogma, and I have full acceptance of that. Doesn't release the urge (which might be limiting for me and egoic) though and this is a part of my life purpose, to find the ultimate TRUTH PERSPECTIVE, which is not a belief or a perspective at all. 

...then what the hell is it? And how does one communicate it? 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

3 minutes ago, QandC said:

...then what the hell is it? And how does one communicate it? 

can't be done. the only way to Truth is through direct experience.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya We should still fight for the communication of it I think, for people to be aware at least that we can transcend the perspective. I believe it can be done. Might be a quest for my updated purpose. I want it to be like water flowing through everything solid, making the solid pieces aware of this water which is full peace 

5 minutes ago, QandC said:

We should still fight for the communication of it I think, for people to be aware at least that we can transcend the perspective.

it's already been done for thousands of years. although, the thin bottleneck is on the next step, which is about actually finding out what we truly are.

if you want to guide people, go through the entire path first.

unborn Truth

So when will you transcend the seeking the ultimate truth perspective? Just wondering.....

26 minutes ago, QandC said:

We all see the same reality but we all have different perspectives, and that's fine.

@QandC No that's not fine. Everybody should have the same perspective as me.xD

That's the problem. I get emotionally frustrated finding Truth (who doesn't?) and that in itself is a paradox because then I'm missing the point. I've had awakening experiences and the only real "answer" which has appeared is Nothing, that is it. Cannot be put into words or anything. However, just saying that we shouldn't try to communicate it or anything is pure laziness. I would have never gotten those experiences if Leo in the first place wouldn't communicate it through his videos. 

What I'm trying to find is not just the enlightenment, but like the ultimate perspective of every perspective in the same thing, however being able to see what actually works in certain situations, and communicate that this is possible to do. But whenever I express that it puts me in a perspective which is different from the others, which is not my intention. The struggle is real. I guess this is like some yellow or turquoise stage thing. However I get all emotional and shit cus' I'm really passionate about it

@QandC

let me help you right there.

if your goal is to have some ultimate perspective which will allow the communication of the truth, then please know that this is impossible

truth is not communicable. 

once you get that, then searching for a way to communicate it is silly.

it's like as Leo once said in a video... looking for a needle in a haystack and then realizing that there is no needle... will one continue to seek a non-existent needle?

EDIT:

actually just found it. it's not in a video. but in a post he made

Think of it this way: you are looking for a needle in a haystack, but this is no ordinary needle. In this case the needle is literally the realization there was no needle to begin with!

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

13 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@QandC

let me help you right there.

if your goal is to have some ultimate perspective which will allow the communication of the truth, then please know that this is impossible

truth is not communicable. 

once you get that, then searching for a way to communicate it is silly.

it's like as Leo once said in a video... looking for a needle in a haystack and then realizing that there is no needle... will one continue to seek a non-existent needle?

EDIT:

actually just found it. it's not in a video. but in a post he made

Think of it this way: you are looking for a needle in a haystack, but this is no ordinary needle. In this case the needle is literally the realization there was no needle to begin with!

I'm not trying to communicate what Truth or the ultimate perspective actually IS, but rather want to communicate that it exists and is possible to achieve without making it seem like another perspective

Even if everyone agreed 100% on one communicable truth how could you ever be sure everyone's perspective were really the same ? 

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Even if everyone agreed 100% on one communicable truth how could you ever be sure everyone's perspective were really the same ? 

Because the acceptance of that it might not be is the truth I'm looking for 

@QandC hmmmm. even for this.. seems like more work to avoid the realization of TRUTH itself. though you call this a life purpose... but maybe change that.. or aim for something more practical.. this work as being your life purpose impedes the realization of TRUTH (in my perspective at least :P ) 

also:

QandC: I'm not trying to communicate what Truth or the ultimate perspective actually IS, but rather want to communicate that it exists and is possible to achieve without making it seem like another perspective

the last part of that also... again not possible.

no matter how it may be done. it will be yet another perspective out of an infinitely many perspectives which can be possible.

give that search up with this realization. unless i am again missing out on what your goal might be...

but that also seems impossible to me.

for example, the insight that "there are no lessons in life" is also a lesson. 

#Loop
#FullCircle

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@QandC The ultimate perspective is that there is no such thing as holding a perspective and that by in of itself, all perspectives are actually truth. No matter what perspective you look at it holds a curnell of truth. I THINK what your trying to say is that you want the whole perspective to be 100% and not like only 2% or 3% if this is the case you will literally be saying cliches to people 

nothingness

infinity 

oneness etc... 

yes or no ? 

@Aakash Yes Mr. Sadghuru

Language is so extremely limited. Another video idea for Leo. Everything communicated takes a perspective, but we can still aim to be less dogmatic about this certain perspective. To know that it's not the entire truth, that there is more out there. Here is where open-mindedness comes in

@Shin @QandC disclaimer: I am not intentionally trying to be a cult leader, just providing the best answer i can! looool! 

I've just come to realise that before any spiritual step takes place first you need people to take a haluistic approach, this requires blending in subjects on a large scale bases and showing the interaction between them, for example , politics, economics , science, and business, crime and history. These are probably the feilds i'm most enept in. which i studied to give a haluistic review. Sure i might have ended up a bit deluding myself ¬¬ but none the less its not a paradigm locking of perspective. I just taught myself from the get-go theres more than one perspective to everything. Maybe this is what you mean by true perspective, simply there is more than one perspective to any given situation. This includes! the delusion of getting people to follow the spiritiual path or focusing more on this path than any other path. WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MY OWN MISTAKES is the individual will take the path their intuition is telling them is right and this is the best path at any given time they could have probably taken. 

@QandC Here's a little fun fact for ya.

There’s an expression, allegedly Polish in origin, that says if you learn a new language you gain a new soul. Bylund, who speaks three languages, does not go so far. He does note, however, “If you speak two languages, then you can sort of inhabit two world views at the same time, and you can flexibly switch between them. As a bilingual speaker, you can have two different time perceptions. That's fascinating.”

@cetus56 i can relate to this.

Mother language is Turkish.

National language is Persian.

Sencondary language is English.

And thinking with each one of them is totally different.

You can't teach something you don't know anything about.

Unless you're awaken right now, you don't know anything except concepts in your mind.

Not only this, but you might awaken only on the level of the mind, which is only half way.

A lot of teachers are arrogant and teach on this level, you don't want to do this.

That would be a distraction and wouldn't help as much as if you'd awaken on the level of the heart, too.

Even at this point you should still not teach, and first embody this new awakening.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin ¬¬ fine you win ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I'll go through my ego backlash and do some more embodiment work 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬