Aaron p

Is mainstream shamanism legit? (Assuming you get a good shaman)

9 posts in this topic

I feel like I need guidance for the new (way stronger) psychedelics I'm taking. Advice and shit...I got a pipe and smoked the NN-DMT I had (but soooo little) and it wasnt in the right set or setting at all and I had a bad trip lol. It wasn't so bad, until I starting hearing my arms talk to eachother haha.

Would you guys recommend steering clear of having a shaman or would it be good? (I don't really want anything if it isint real.) 

mhhh i have a book on chaos magic, i didn’t read yet but had a glimpse into, where they recommended not to do any dmt tripping at all without a spiritual guide. maybe on a certain level you are shaman enough to do it on your own... i did not try it until now but for me, i think there is much more to gain with experienced guidance than alone - even if you are experienced, i guess with the right shaman you can have even deeper and more fruitful experiences. 

i just think of me taking drugs in my teens always searching for spiritual answers while everyone else just went for the fun of it - i always wished i would have someone to talk to who knew how to guide me deeper. i guess the loneliness in searching made me the saddest. 

i mean if your hands talk to each other, maybe that’s what it was pointing to. or try hand puppets.

Edited by now is forever

Shamanism is legit, but I don't think you understand what shamanism is. Most shamanism doesn't even involve psychedelics.

It is not so hard to teach yourself how to trip properly. Do more research, do more experimentation, follow proper protocol as has been laid out in my videos and from many other sources.

DMT is not a good starting psychedelic. It's way too powerful, too visual, and too fast-acting. Start with something less intense, like 1g of mushrooms or 125ug of LSD. Gradually work your way upwards, taking time to contemplate and integrate insights. Trip moderately but consistently over the course of a year or two and you should master the art of tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Shamanism is legit, but I don't think you understand what shamanism is. Most shamanism doesn't even involve psychedelics.

It is not so hard to teach yourself how to trip properly. Do more research, do more experimentation, follow proper protocol as has been laid out in my videos and from many other sources.

DMT is not a good starting psychedelic. It's way too powerful, too visual, and too fast-acting. Start with something less intense, like 1g of mushrooms or 125ug of LSD. Gradually work your way upwards, taking time to contemplate and integrate insights. Trip moderately but consistently over the course of a year or two and you should master the art of tripping.

Hmm good advice, I was watching your video on psychedelics yesterday. I'll work my way up...my DMT isint going anywhere. My first LSD trip went very well. Can't take it every week tho...tolerance raises too quickly

@Leo Gura and LSD felt far more manageable. I like how it feels very fluffy and "head high". But DMT brings your entire body and everything into the sensation of the trip. 

@now is forever

12 hours ago, now is forever said:

mhhh i have a book on chaos magic, i didn’t read yet but had a glimpse into, where they recommended not to do any dmt tripping at all without a spiritual guide. maybe on a certain level you are shaman enough to do it on your own... i did not try it until now but for me, i think there is much more to gain with experienced guidance than alone - even if you are experienced, i guess with the right shaman you can have even deeper and more fruitful experiences. 

i just think of me taking drugs in my teens always searching for spiritual answers while everyone else just went for the fun of it - i always wished i would have someone to talk to who knew how to guide me deeper. i guess the loneliness in searching made me the saddest. 

i mean if your hands talk to each other, maybe that’s what it was pointing to. or try hand puppets.

I don't think there would be anything necessarily wrong with having a guide. But I need independence to, I was thinking about this today. I think being able to do it on my own (like I do with most of spiritual stuff) would be most beneficial, but bro...that DMT mate my entire surroundings morph and sprout tentacles, if I do build my way up the pychedelics ladder and the DMT is still to freaky, I'll get a small amount of help. I guess we'll find out what happens. 

Thank you for giving some background from your own experience. Interesting

10 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Aaron p you‘d need a lot of handpuppets for tentacles...

@now is foreverforeverforeverfforeverforever

23 hours ago, now is forever said:

Ohhhhh I was wondering what you meant I understand now haha. Jesus that would be interesting definitely haha. But yes Dino if I'd have enough hand puppets ?

@Aaron p dino? O.o well if you want to - i would prefer another already vanished animal though if it has to be a vanished one. dodo or so? 

i‘m not sure if the tentacles wanted to show you something and what... but well maybe with hand puppets they could tell you yourself