Aakash

why there is way more to go

28 posts in this topic

What's your next step in the now? :) Narrow it down. You told me where you want to go. That's good. But, what NOW? Go with the now step by step.

@Aakash I think you're a young guy. That's why you keep saying it. I know you know what to do. Just go with it. We only have the present moment. 

@Key Elements couldn't have done it without you!! your post made me realise i fanstised and concocted an image of enlightened people working together. Thats when i realised that it wasn't true non-duality! so thank you very much. 

I then had to write this post because the deepest insight i had was that when you go into the now so deeply, it will change the quality of direct experience. 

But i am sure now that i am causing the right ripples! create a foundations and hopefully send them to a strict and disciplined practitioner to learn the realtionship between silence and truth!  my next step couple of nows is to be wary of any spiritual ego occuring and deal with it. 

but once again, thank you for the previous thread chat, it helped me alot. 

@Aakash

As the drama won't stop until it's momentum is exhausted by itself, we better as well just align with it and minimize the unnecessary friction as much as possible fellas

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom i couldn't agree more, i swear after i self - deceived myself into stopping the development, I've had an uncountable number of unnecessary thoughts. its actually so beautifully-horrible how stupid spiritual ego is ... but what the hey, i'm the only one who's accountable in  the end. 

Good luck on your journey. 

@How to be wise i've experienced why you are aiming for clear mind, and silence. Aswell for any of you who are on this path. 

I have a question, are non of you scared of the leap of faith?. I've only come to realise what this will entail, even if its a self-deception conceptualisation at best at this current frame point in time. But to live life with the clear mind and all your sketisim answered. Like my ego is definately against that at all odds for sure i can sense that. 

As I said before, it is up to you to decide, you can live happy life in present moment, or explore even more. 

@purerogue i finally understand what leo meant when he said the zen book he talked about was for serious monks who wanted to become enlightened, this is pretty much the difference between people who imagine fantasies about enlightenment and the actual truth of the matter. well good luck to all of you on your journey. Out of curiosity are you looking to move countries or stay in the same country to complete your journey?