Fairy

You have free will

21 posts in this topic

You are prior to the universe therefor you created yourself , you created everything you've seen so far for your own amusement, including this post.

You even created the '' brain '' , '' choices ''  '' causality '' '' science '' ''physics '' and the concept of free will.

You're playing one giant cosmic joke on yourself, all the things you make yourself go through... for what? To write books about yourself so you then can read it yourself?

That's basically what the news are, look at everything you're doing, there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.

* You ejaculated inside your own vagina to come out as yourself

* You're eating yourself on a daily basis

* You're drinking yourself everyday

* You're having sex with yourself

* You're currently reading something you just wrote

* You're now going to reply to your own self and have some sort of debate with yourself about colors and dynamics or egos or you're going to agree.

@Fairy Would agree, but...

There is no fun in remembering that, is there? 9_9

It kinda ruins the whole game.

I try my best to forget about it and just get lost in the joys and thrills of the ride. That is why I created it in the first place.

Absolutely free will, yes. Here and now.

@ivankiss Then why did i create this Leo character? he spoiled the movie for me. Maybe i can't see the big picture yet as to why i created him to play a role in this characters life. He basically wants me to go back to my prior state to remember who i am so then i get to recreate another self without Leo in it.

Metaphysics aside, our existence is merely the result of our parents procreating.

We never asked to, or chose to be born.

Realizing that you are oneness eases fears and anxieties about death, but doesn't really change the fact that you perceive your own existence as a separate ego connected to a human body as a direct physical consequence of a biological reproductive event that there was no you to play a part in.

@XYZ Rofl.

You we not created through sex. You always existed. You were not hiding in your dad's ballsack and then you won the sperm race, that's a story.

The human experience and any sense of  a 'you' or 'me' are also stories. But I don't think I can be convinced that this perception of "I" is not a direct result of my parents reproducing.

@Fairy All of what you said is perhaps true. Im not sure where you are at but generally this is a phase similar to solipsism which will pass when you outgrow it. In the end Love is part of the answer so trust that and practice life until you experience truth. I cannot debate you unfortunately, you will just have to have faith in that (which is a word that might trigger some)

You can look at you through the lens of free will.  You can look at you through the lens of no free will.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can look at you through the lens of free will.  You can look at you through the lens of no free will.

Could you elaborate here or do you have an essay haha?  How would one see the world through each of these lenses?  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

48 minutes ago, zambize said:

Could you elaborate here or do you have an essay haha?  How would one see the world through each of these lenses?  

We do it all the time already.  Enlightenment peeps are basically teaching you how to look at the self through the lens of No Ego.  We already inherently look at ourselves through the lens of Ego. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

So I see I chose to create this thread.....again. BAHA

Edited by SOUL

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I wish I hadn't chose to create this thread.....again. BAHA

But it's all an illusion SOUL don't you get it!  You've created your own illusion, you busy man!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor gotchu not sure when there is more to something 

In terms of the post, where you said giant cosmic joke, I had a mushroom trip where I found what I call the divine joke.  It was just really funny to me at the time that I spend all this time in personal development without actually knowing who I am.  I remember like having these crazy visuals which were pillars but had really dumb smiley faces, the ones with like tears coming out of their eyes??? (found them)  and audio hallucinations making fun of me for not getting it yet.

Question though 

How did you differentiate between us being prior to the universe and us being the universe?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

But it's all an illusion SOUL don't you get it!  You've created your own illusion, you busy man!

I chose for me to reply to me through what appears to be you...again.

2 hours ago, Fairy said:

@ivankiss Then why did i create this Leo character? he spoiled the movie for me. Maybe i can't see the big picture yet as to why i created him to play a role in this characters life. He basically wants me to go back to my prior state to remember who i am so then i get to recreate another self without Leo in it.

He did not spoil the movie for you. He let you know you're in a movie, so to speak.

He does not want anything from you. He is creating his own movie.

Keep creating your own movie. Or playing it out. However you wanna look at it.

You did not start this journey to die before living.

You started it to become aware of your infinitude and magnificant nature.

You are all there is. Forever.

Create the movie you desire to see.

Love.

8 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I chose for me to reply to me through what appears to be you...again.

Good.  I'll take a break from running me for a while.

@Fairy It obviously depends what you mean by "you' isn't it. 

There are two ways of looking at it: you do everything or everything happens to you, and both are right. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

This man speaks the Truth even though the Truth cant be spoken.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Good.  I'll take a break from running me for a while.

No can do brotha because it's you replying to you through me..... again. hehe