Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

To sum it up... what is YOUR main error?

12 posts in this topic

It is Identification.

Realize that the experience / life which you think you are living, ever since your oldest memory allows... All of that is simply APPEARING to YOU and it IS NOT YOU.

The experience and your life in its entirety! 

Not just a particular sound, taste, sight, memory. All of it is just appearing to YOU.

Remove the Identification and there only remains appearance/experience.

It is an appearance to YOU. 

YOU are the only YOU out there.

and that YOU isn't the "I" which maybe commonly refered to... Because even that is an appearance to YOU.

YOU are the silent, still, eternal, ever-present, infinite blank.

Edited by SoonHei
Additional

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei

Thank you for sharing dear friend,

I love the basic way in which you describe your insights, you are on a good path. I hope to keep seeing more of your material.

What would you say is the relationship between appearences and you? What are they to you? Are they seperate, are they you? 

Cheers

4 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@SoonHei well said :) 

@GabeN bless up

@Anton Rogachevski thank you.

About your question, if I am to answer from my direct experience, then the appearance and I are not separate, but are One.

And as they are One, it's more appropriate to say there's no two things (appearance and I) it's all one thing.

Another thing, the appearance seeimgly come and go, but I remain. Yet, still, when they ARE, so AM I and the oneness is still maintained.

Also, @Anton Rogachevski I saw your post about Reality/Existence explained. Very insightful about how seeimgly separateness comes into ONE.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

It is Identification.

Realize that the experience / life which you think you are living, ever since your oldest memory allows... All of that is simply APPEARING to YOU and it IS NOT YOU.

The experience and your life in its entirety! 

Not just a particular sound, taste, sight, memory. All of it is just appearing to YOU.

Remove the Identification and there only remains appearance/experience.

It is an appearance to YOU. 

YOU are the only YOU out there.

and that YOU isn't the "I" which maybe commonly refered to... Because even that is an appearance to YOU.

Now you have exposed your main error. Do you want me to comment your main error?

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Since there is unity I am also the noisy, moving, temporary, never-present, finite fill in the blank. Haha

5 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@ground sure thing!

you aren't worth it.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Since there is unity I am also the noisy, moving, temporary, never-present, finite fill in the blank. Haha

:Dyou are just another fool.

13 minutes ago, ground said:

you aren't worth it.

12 minutes ago, ground said:

you are just another fool.

dancing monkeys.gif

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@ground please shake my soul

There's nothing to shake.