Key Elements

Insights into the path to nothingness (no-self)

62 posts in this topic

@FoxFoxFox watch leos 3 part mini series of self deception again and maybe inquire to the meaning of his words, very profound wording and wisdom he uses in his video for sure. I had to watch it 6 times over to make sure i understood the first part that was

30 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Let me know when you've formed decisions about what i've said!! I wasn't advocating it was correct just merely is my opinion still! 

@Key Elements @FoxFoxFox

You can do it starting from today, leave forum, you already know enough about how to live life full with love, just live rest of your life in happy land and do not ask more questions, because more questions will create more confusion and suffering, well not suffering per say , but it will clearly not shower you with love. 

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue are you kicking me off actualised forum :( , But this was my work to building a good life :( i'm only suggesting people should build foundations :( building a good life for "my" self or "your" self is still begs the question, who is yourself, its absolute infinity. :( i'm just asking questions to tinkle with peoples minds; that's what i'm good at! getting people to think of different ways of looking at a problem! :( I'm not interested in being showered with love lol! i'm interested in how consciousness moves forward within the paradigms of many people who have realised the highest truth working together :) something that has never been done before or a new experience or in other words development/ innovation and creation of consciousness. 

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue are you kicking me off actualised forum :( , But this was my work to building a good life :( i'm only suggesting people should build foundations :( building a good life for "my" self or "your" self is still begs the question, who is yourself, its absolute infinity. :( i'm just asking questions to tinkle with peoples minds; that's what i'm good at! getting people to think of different ways of looking at a problem! :( I'm not interested in being showered with love lol! i'm interested in how consciousness moves forward within the paradigms of many people who have realised the highest truth working together :) something that has never been done before or a new experience or in other words development/ innovation and creation of consciousness. 

I am not kicking you anywhere :D

I am just saying that if you want to live happy life you can do it , just have to stop asking questions, you probably know enough to be able to live rest of your life in very positive way, if you will continue questioning part you have to be ready with what it will bring, you might not find answers to all your questions by the end of your lifetime and it will not be all that positive as just leaving questioning.

It is really up to you , just know in what you are getting yourself into. 

Edited by purerogue

Don't lock the post, i'm just giving it for educational purposes LOOOL! 

My answer was simple, its risk:reward - I can't do it on my own, so in a way after people have decided the limitations of consciousness at this current period of time and we can't go further, i will continue my original plan to build schools. It's dependant on what you guys decide upon finding what ever the highest truth is? 

nevermind actually, i've chosen my answer to go for the schools. 

It's just a gut feeling but heres a quote from toy story ahaha

buzzlightyears famous quote

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"

8 hours ago, Aakash said:

Let me know when you've formed decisions about what i've said!! I wasn't advocating it was correct just merely is my opinion still! 

@Key Elements @FoxFoxFox

:)

Simply put: we are interested in you becoming and being the "empty space." You may think that the queen & king of chess are the most powerful pieces of the game, but no, it's the chess board. All the other pieces represent the transformations. They are temporary.

Another thing: you're also that "invisible hand" that moves the chess pieces. Again, this is only a transformation. The real "You" is the chess board. 

55 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

:)

Simply put: we are interested in you becoming and being the "empty space." You may think that the queen & king of chess are the most powerful pieces of the game, but no, it's the chess board. All the other pieces represent the transformations. They are temporary.

Another thing: you're also that "invisible hand" that moves the chess pieces. Again, this is only a transformation. The real "You" is the chess board. 

Correct.

But can one deny that one is all of the figures as well? Simultaniously?

Aren't those just as important as the board or the invisible hand?

Would chess be actually chess without...The queen, per say?

Or any other figure for that matter? 

9_9

43 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Correct.

But can one deny that one is all of the figures as well? Simultaniously?

Aren't those just as important as the board or the invisible hand?

Would chess be actually chess without...The queen, per say?

Or any other figure for that matter? 

9_9

Chess is only a game. It's a war game. While you are in your body in this life, ask yourself, what kind of game do you want to play in this life? What would lead life itself into that "empty space?" Are you playing the right game?

Sometimes you got to try to ask the right questions. 

@Key Elements @ivankiss schools and education is the way i understand to lead people into the empty space. It is the thing that served my old self the best and is probably the best value i can offer at this current point in time. None the less, i am still only playing the chess game as the game plays out. i can sympathise that waiting for the transformation of the other peaces i concur would be effective. 

Simply put from my side: there are too few pieces to currently play with. I am going to filter the problem directly from the source, which in my view is mainstream education. 

@Key Elements don't get me wrong though, the reason i still am on this forum is to wait and see what you guys have decided is the best course of action since ... well ... yeah, its hard to get in the first place. so i am open to ideas and speculations? 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

what you guys have decided is the best course of action

As the what? As a "chess piece?" Well, you could check out the life purpose section of the forum. Some of us, including myself, have expressed our plans on our course of action there. Of course, when you take action, be willing to adjust, transform, and detach.

yes as an equal chess piece, i checked it out and did not see any information regarding plans. could you perhaps send a link of some kind or a document outlining your suggestion. I expected nothing less from taking action regarding this action to be honest. However, please enlighten me. 

@Aakash

I understand that there are so many threads. It's like finding a needle in a haystack, but some cool stuff from others are here.

@Key Elements as much as i loved looking at the artwork and listening to the music produced by oneness and how cool some of the stuff is. I choose oil painting because of the abstractivity after everything if i have a choice still , but i think you know i mean something completely different to this! 

@Aakash does your actions (in your life purpose or wherever) set off the correct ripple effects?

FB_IMG_1455784039069.jpg

Do others go in the right direction in knowing who they really are? Or, do they get more lost?

@Key Elements they gain the fundamentals to be able to self inquire/ contemplate ACCURATELY from a young age! and then grow up to have meaningful life purposes as much as society allows.. 

one change ... with 40-50 years of change to a person life individually