Annoynymous

No video this week????

211 posts in this topic

Exactly, yesterday I was f*cking with models and spended couple of millions of dollars on fun and drugs 

@sgn he said happy new year in hes last video so that probably imply that it was the last video of the year he is probably back on schedule next sunday. 

When I was back at my private jet I went on this forum to check if Leo uploaded a new digital drug, but there is none 

14 hours ago, Yousef said:

Be a man and talk straight  ..if you mean me. .tell it to me ..I'm not gonna argue with you. .but just notice that being annoyed with everyone complementing themselves means you are jealous because you have no life or anything to brag about. .you are annoyed with everyone because you have low self-esteem.  So stop saying how you are annoyed with everything. .because this is the most annoying thing ever. 

What's the point of shouting at your own creation? :) 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Is there a video? I want to see Leo from actualized.org :( 

it’s amazing how the standards dropp when he‘s not around - in the end it’s always on his cost - i wonder who’s ego death this really is! maybe he just wants to teach us that we don’t really know what suffering is - as we don’t understand the nonduality of suffering yet. i guess he really earned his new years solo retreat (just guessing) by talking agains walls of nothing all the time.

guess it’s rather time to roll out the matt’s or set up the meditation cushion - time to recenter.

Edited by now is forever

34 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Is there a video? I want to see Leo from actualized.org :( 

Why the fook isn't some mod already counselling those who are hurt? :/

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

But i like my bald-headed master:(

17 hours ago, Rilles said:

Stop being attached, he is DEAD ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

drop the e for ego

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

it's time for you to take over this cult. Hope you already have your head shaved

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

it's time for you to take over this cult. Hope you already have your head shaved

I'm too lazy for that ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I'm too lazy for that ?

just let yes or no? do all the work dammit!

Give yes or no? a chance

make yes or no? great again xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, now is forever said:

then just unshaved?

I'm already bald, I was talking about doing something constructive with my life ?

5 minutes ago, Preetom said:

God is love

And God in them

Leo is gonna laugh his ass off at this thread, all this work hes put out for us to see through the ego and detach and we cant even take 3 days without jonesin like crazyxD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, BjarkeT said:

@sgn he said happy new year in hes last video so that probably imply that it was the last video of the year he is probably back on schedule next sunday. 

You are right. Also in the same video he described how one day you will break through and it will be worth it. On the ego backlash video he had bee doing lots of self inquiry and last week he made a video about, I was half expecting him to say he'd gotten enlightened, and he seemed like he did by the way he acted, but (yes or) no.

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Leo is gonna laugh his ass off at this thread, all this work hes put out for us to see through the ego and detach and we cant even take 3 days without jonesin like crazyxD

He seems aware people area addicted to his videos, he mentioned in the ego backlash video that they might be a distraction for people.

Also I bet he is fine

8 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Genghis Khan  You may have killed hundreds of thousands of people in northeast Asia in the 12th century, but here you have extremely wise words. Well said. 

13th century actually, and don't forget, I also conquered the entirety of Khwarizm, Bukhara, as well as Samarkand, toppled the Xia Dynasty and Jin dynasty, as well as successful conquests in modern-day Russia.

In the 1220s, I mellowed out after meeting a Taoist monk and receiving his teachings. I learned the secret of immortality and in 1227, "I died".

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You guys and your beliefs.  Enlightenment is not about beliefs. You turn Enlightenment into a religion.

It's an Enlightenment circle jerk if I've ever seen one. Isn't this how every religion started?

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You guys and your beliefs.  Enlightenment is not about beliefs.

who the fook said enlightenment is about beliefs? O.o

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''