Mu_

Your an animal, accept it, understand, and evolve.

36 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Jack River said:

They are not “my” insights :)

Yeah I’ve heard it before dude. It’s not a conclusionary type of deal. It’s not a perspective either. It is. Whether or not one feels these things(analysis, evaluation, effort-positive/negative resistance)...fashion, path, religion, thinking or non thinking are necessary or not is an opinion/bais-prejudice with regard to there own specific background and personalized tendencies. But what I originally posted was not of personal opinion/perspective, but simply the what-is without my personal likes or dislikes attached. 

The fact is people move within this pattern of effort(time) anyhow. If they should or shouldn’t is besides the point and irrelevant. 

Not agreeing or disagreeing just speaking of what is. People will do what they want to do. I’m not playing teacher role saying it is necessary or not necessary to do anything in particular. I am pointing to the what is that is observable by any one of us. 

It’s all so much more simple then people tend to make it. To see something dangerous and simply not walk in that direction. Simplicity is beautiful heh?

Let me ask you something.  I know you don't seem to like treading into the realm of "infinity/god/purpose", but say its true that everything is God/Oneness/Beingness and as such, a child having a very normal child like life for ten years is God, you think that that avenue of god/child/life experience is bound to the boundaries of the "Simply stating what Is" as you put it.

This childs/god life is bound to

Compassion is when observation without evaluating/examining/analyzing-effort is no more.

Acceptance/condemning fall within the field of time(measure). 

The reality is analysis, evaluating, is resistance and therefore push compassion off in time. But compassion is without time(the past). 

Kid/God is just being/Being a kid.  Kids analyze, evaluate and make decisions, and thats just that, life.  Said kid can be taught to put themselves in other peoples shoes, which can lead to compassion, said kid can go through challenges of someone they use to judge, that can lead to compassion, said kid can be shown that the world doesn't revolve around them which can lead to compassion, being shown to be less judging  by showing you do the same thing, can lead to more compassion.  All these can lead to Unconditional Love (which I think is what your pointing to, even though i was originally talking about compassion) eventually.  These are all connected, and lead to the other, or perhaps undivided/continous (and sometimes can be leapfrogged to the other, since god works in mysterious ways).  I know you feel like your just stating What Is, and its just the facts, and anyone can see it for themselves, but can you see that there's more to it than just that, its that and its that+more.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ what lies beyond the known is a solo journey. I’m only pointing to the barrier that traps the inattentive mind. 

I’m not interested in all the god/absolutist stuff on here. Many people speak of god yet still meet moment to moment life with images(the past). Many people speak of god yet are still bound by the center as well. Many people speak of god/the absolute/nonduality, yet still carry over there chattering minds, such as dreaming. A reaction (recorded experiences that are not carried out and ended on the spot by undivided awareness).

Those who speak of god still tend to live the same ol unwholly lives. It all goes much deeper than “god”..When ones head goes missing that is the sacred. And how we live day to day life determines whether the sacred comes to, or whether we can live a life of continual dynamic stillness from moment to moment. 

Anyway im not one to identify with anything including god. To be headless means to stay empty/nothing(whole-alone). 

All “things” of thought are ashes born of yesterday. The creative doesn’t carry over the past. Let go of what has been...stay empty/nothing-alone, or don’t:)

Edited by Jack River

Compassion and love are one in the same.. To live free without the past(the center). To live as WHAT IS. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

@Mu_ what lies beyond the known is a solo journey. I’m only pointing to the barrier that traps the inattentive mind. 

I’m not interested in all the god/absolutist stuff on here. Many people speak of god yet still meet moment to moment life with images(the past). Many people speak of god yet are still bound by the center as well. Many people speak of god/the absolute/nonduality, yet still carry over there chattering minds, such as dreaming. A reaction (recorded experiences that are not carried out and ended on the spot by undivided awareness).

Those who speak of god still tend to live the same ol unwholly lives. It all goes much deeper than “god”..When ones head goes missing that is the sacred. And how we live day to day life determines whether the sacred comes to, or whether we can live a life of continual dynamic stillness from moment to moment. 

Anyway im not one to identify with anything including god. To be headless means to stay empty/nothing(whole-alone). 

All “things” of thought are ashes born of yesterday. The creative doesn’t carry over the past. Let go of what has been...stay empty/nothing-alone, or don’t:)

Right on man.  Keep on preaching your wisdom.  You seem to have found something powerful and useful, I'm just sharing what I've learned as well.  We don't have to meet eye to eye.  What do you do in your day to day? 

Edited by Mu_

On 28.12.2018 at 6:57 PM, Mu_ said:

Something that I found very liberating along the path to awakening was realizing that we are just animals.

Why care about 'we'? Why care about 'you'?

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

47 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

why not?

Question does not apply since there's been no negation.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Keep on preaching your wisdom

Not my wisdom. It’s of itself. 

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

We don't have to meet eye to eye. 

It’s difficult to meet eye to eye when the “i” stands between the two eyes. 

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What do you do in your day to day? 

Follow my feet:)

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

Just trying to be personable man, no need to get out there.  I was being sincere, do good for humanity with what you've learned, not combative.

It's good, but there's a bigger picture. All life on Earth shares the same DNA. We are in fact just one organism and you and I are just limbs of this crazy monster with a trillion trillion parts. We are not just related, we are the same thing.

57% paranoid

Just now, Mu_ said:

Just trying to be personable man, no need to get out there.  I was being sincere, do good for humanity with what you've learned, not combative.

It’s all good. There is no combativeness here. Not sure how the words spoken here would lead one to assume that. 

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

From where I'm from and in a lot of cultures, if some is being personable and says "You seem to have found something powerful and useful, I'm just sharing what I've learned as well.  We don't have to meet eye to eye. " and the other responds with "It's difficult to meet eye to eye when the "I" stand between the two eyes".  I know your not talking about yourself, so you must be talking about me.  Your basically saying we are not meeting eye to eye since my small "I" is in the way, and you have no small "I" that's in the way. Either your joking, which ok maybe I misunderstood, or there is some power dynamic you've established inside yourself that you have no small "I" and "I" do, and its difficult to meet until I deal with mine.

13 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I know your not talking about yourself, so you must be talking about me.  Your basically saying we are not meeting eye to eye since my small "I" is in the way

You know that’s what I meant huh. Hmm 

It's difficult to meet eye to eye when the "I" stand between the two eyes"

What is stated here is a natural mechanical pattern of the self(the past). Just stated the reality of so. It’s not pesonal dude. As I said before freedom is essential. Then there is no assumptions made in interpretation that lead to defensive reactionary movement. 

Either your joking, which ok maybe I misunderstood, or there is some power dynamic you've established inside yourself that you have no small "I" and "I" do, and its difficult to meet until I deal with mine.

The “You” an “Me”(the past that modifies its present and projects that into the future) is irrelevant. 

The fact is to meet one another with an image prevents a meeting/relationship. 

A beautiful thing to not be influenced by self imposed images in one way or another. 

No matter the case I am not your enemy, we are one and the same. 

Edited by Jack River

I don’t know what an advaita is. 

What I am speaking about is of itself and doesn’t really need to me to point to it in the first place.

There is just coming on here an writing stuff. I’m not looking to help you and not looking for help from anyone else. The words write themselves. 

Edited by Jack River

Observing what is without the what should be. Haha

The death of Spiritual/psychological authority. 

The simplicity is tremendous dude. 

Surf time?

Edited by Jack River