13 posts in this topic

©This is the no technique,

dropping everything and just listen,

without speaking in the head,

like if you where in a situation of life and death,

as your last breath.©

48384607_2844468145578994_3267558883404546048_n.jpg

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The breath came before the intellect. It’s nice to give the intellect a rest and let the breath take over.

Very powerful indeed. Some people become masters at this.

Letting go of the neurotic control the mind holds over the now 

I used to take ice baths and it would hit me so hard. All of a sudden I would become very aware of the now. When thoughts/fear occasionally became present I would assert thoughts to trick the mind/body (*the water is actually perfect, not cold but desirable, the state the body needs to be in*)

Love the image you posted. Breathe like smooth jazz. ^_^

Take every breath as if it were your very first and your very last.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

In other words:

I rather live breathing than die thinking. 

Your post is opposite of what your quote says...you say just listen, but you can do nothing but keep posting nonsense...

On 28.12.2018 at 8:13 AM, SerpaeTetra said:

Your post is opposite of what your quote says...you say just listen, but you can do nothing but keep posting nonsense...

Yes, and I will keep doing it. Those who are a little clever they get what I mean. :) 

On 28.12.2018 at 4:23 AM, Sahil Pandit said:

@Hellspeed @Hellspeed You should make videos/tutorials on the things you speak about here on the Forum. 

On 28.12.2018 at 7:14 AM, Rinne said:

Thank you for the vision, I really appreciate this. 

@Hellspeed although i don't critise your expressionism; IT is very abstract :') 

@purerogue comment had me in stitches; none the less i can see both sides of the arguement; i think what ITs saying is there's no hidden meaning of nothingness in your words; your just throwing out pure expression of imagination and its difficult for unenlightened people to grasp and so its so called scyfy looooL! 

If he is Enlightened then I am super Enlightened. 

Edited by purerogue