MTR

Paradox: You are not enlightened and will never be (?)

27 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, zambize said:

We disagreeing again, but we had a good streak!  Could you elaborate on how you can say it's the only way to enlightenment?  Have you tried every path to enlightenment?

No worries, if you think Breath is not the way, Awakening is not for you. Period. :) 

No Breath, No Awakening, No state of Bliss, No full state of Awarness.  

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Just now, Hellspeed said:

No worries, if you think Breath is not the way, Awakening is not for you. Period. :) 

I would say it's an important question to be asking and you should be able to explain the ideas you are putting forth to other people to at least some extent.  People are using these ideas the affect their lives you should at least believe in them yourself enough to expand on your ideas and talk to other people about them instead of deflecting questions, what do you think?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Just now, zambize said:

I would say it's an important question to be asking and you should be able to explain the ideas you are putting forth to other people to at least some extent.  People are using these ideas the affect their lives you should at least believe in them yourself enough to expand on your ideas and talk to other people about them instead of deflecting questions, what do you think?

I don't believe in ideas, i believe in practicallity and pure experience. And if someone wants info in detail, they can always send me a msg in private :) 

5 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I don't believe in ideas, i believe in practicallity and pure experience. 

You spread a lot of ideas, you should believe in them should you not Haha?  I like practicality and pure experience we agree there, and that's nice that you are willing to answer peoples questions in PM 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

1 minute ago, zambize said:

You spread a lot of ideas, you should believe in them should you not Haha?  I like practicality and pure experience we agree there, and that's nice that you are willing to answer peoples questions in PM 

You know, at the end of the day, this is a play. 

People maybe come here for serious stuff, well i don't :) 

Society is to used to be brainwashed with beautiful poetry. 

Apparently you praise to much the understanding of the word, wich i don't. 

Each individual is free to choose what fits for him/her selves.

For me, i like to expose the truth in Raw form, and Play form. 

You think is not for you? You have the option to move on :)

At the end of the day Truth is not for everyone. Because is too painful to adapt to such endevour in the majority of us. 

12 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

You know, at the end of the day, this is a play. 

People maybe come here for serious stuff, well i don't :) 

Society is to used to be brainwashed with beautiful poetry. 

Apparently you praise to much the understanding of the word, wich i don't. 

Each individual is free to choose what fits for him/her selves.

For me, i like to expose the truth in Raw form, and Play form. 

You think is not for you? You have the option to move on :)

At the end of the day Truth is not for everyone. Because is too painful to adapt to such endevour in the majority of us. 

Yeah, I do value understanding in the sense that a lot of my desires involve interacting with others and spreading useful ideas, and them understanding is highly correlated to what they take away.  Clarity is important, some people feel like they need theory on the path, and it can help.  I know I have the option to move on, we are both consenting adults here, but I think theres and important counter perspective for you to hear and you have stuff to teach me as well

Enlightenment is a word, yes.

You cannot and never will be enlightened, indeed. 

Yet enlightenment shall be.

Waking up is looking at everything and seeing nothing.

Looking at the hand and seeing no hand, so to speak.

The breath is real. As long as you don't call it a breath.

0 = 1 = 0

Edited by ivankiss