Dash Us Pain

There Is Literally Nothing Behind You

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dash Us Pain said:

exactly so what you are observing is nothing

40 minutes ago, Nic said:

I'm sorry, what ever you want to say, I'm not getting it. Maybe you'll need more than 8 words to explain your point of view if you will.

10 hours ago, Nic said:

nothing ever ceases to exist.

It's incredible how the answer is our questions most of the time, but I still don't experience the truth, the nothing. But I am patient.
:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Dash Us Pain said:

the only thing that is behind you is your past the only thing that is in front of you is your future both of which simply do not exist. Simple aint it. 

So you mean there is really nothing is this nothingness?! I'm baffledxD

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

I still don't experience the truth, the nothing. But I am patient.

Reread the first post:)

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Nic nothing has ever existed. there was never a past, there is never a future. therefore the teachings of BUDDHA/ JESUS or whoever never happened. buddha/Jesus never existed all there is is BRAHMAN and you are that. Time and Space do not exist. everything is a mental construct. "We" and "I" use that term very lightly are the only thing in existence you are the light at the end of the tunnel as am "I" as is everyone else that doesn't exist. "we" are all one big fat none existent illusion. you will never die because you were never born because you don't exist.

40 minutes ago, Dash Us Pain said:

@Nic nothing has ever existed. there was never a past, there is never a future. therefore the teachings of BUDDHA/ JESUS or whoever never happened. buddha/Jesus never existed all there is is BRAHMAN and you are that. Time and Space do not exist. everything is a mental construct. "We" and "I" use that term very lightly are the only thing in existence you are the light at the end of the tunnel as am "I" as is everyone else that doesn't exist. "we" are all one big fat none existent illusion. you will never die because you were never born because you don't exist.

That really goes well with an experience I had. I was waking up and I had what I thought at that moment it was my worst nightmare. I felt I was in a black space, nothing was there and I didn't have identity. And I felt there was completely nothing. I wake up really shocked, I have to go to the hospital because I was so shocked that I forgot everything, I couldn't focus, concentrate. It was crazy.

At that moment I thought it was my worst nightmare, now I am thinking it was a revelation.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

It starts at the moment we are debating here, it runs for 6 mins exactly. One minute before ending of this 6min sequence, Leo says what he thinks of it, "it is not an absolute truth, just a general guideline..." 

I would agree on this conclusion! 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Nic you are existence itself. you are leo you are everything you are looking at and not looking at this is the absolute truth. you want to believe something else and thats the problem with having beliefs. there is absolutely no point wasting any more precious moments on this. you believe in time but it doesn't exist as has been stated in numerous posts keep "living the dream/nightmare"

All the posts that have been posted on this website by yours truly are the absolute truth. but the you that you think you are wants to fight, this is your survival mechanism stop just surviving and start living now now now now now now now now now now. you missed a million lives reading this.

What do you think about this Mooji video?

https://player.vimeo.com/video/37587511

Edited by abrakamowse

Mooji doesn't exist until you are looking at HIM you are everything you are youtube YOU ARSE HOLE oops  Meant you are SOUL

@Dash Us Pain

On 13/04/2016 at 9:58 AM, Dash Us Pain said:

This is gonna be a last attempt to help you on your journey.

nothing exists until it is observed or measured

so there is quite literally nothing but what you are observing right at this present moment, the present moment is all there ever is. when you avert your attention to that which is behind you, the thing you were looking at previously doesn't exist even if you can hear it. once you can grasp this, which you cannot then you will be enlightened.

so whatever it is that is in your field of view, Thats it

when you get to the W of the  NOW, you have missed the actual moment.

even when you are driving, everything that is behind you is actually in front of you in the mirror.

everything is a reflection of who/what you are.

good luck wrapping your heads around this. 

You are talking about your thoughts and nobody can wrap their mind around other people thoughts and hope to find anything but other people illusions to add to their own.

I like this thread

:)

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

thoughts and nobody can wrap their mind

my state is of no thoughts, nobody and no thinking mind.