Dash Us Pain

There Is Literally Nothing Behind You

31 posts in this topic

This is gonna be a last attempt to help you on your journey.

nothing exists until it is observed or measured

so there is quite literally nothing but what you are observing right at this present moment, the present moment is all there ever is. when you avert your attention to that which is behind you, the thing you were looking at previously doesn't exist even if you can hear it. once you can grasp this, which you cannot then you will be enlightened.

so whatever it is that is in your field of view, Thats it

when you get to the W of the  NOW, you have missed the actual moment.

even when you are driving, everything that is behind you is actually in front of you in the mirror.

everything is a reflection of who/what you are.

good luck wrapping your heads around this. 

Hey Dash, it would be nice to here about some of your awakening/enlightenment experiences and your journey. I am intrigued.

The whole idea that the creation was ‘created’ is false. Who said it was created? It was never created. A mirage is never created. A mirage is an illusion of what appears to be, but is not in reality.
You put a pen in a beaker of water, it appears bent. When was this bend created? It was not created. It just appears. So in that sense, nobody created this universe. It simply is. It just appears to be that way. It is not real.

6 hours ago, Dash Us Pain said:

so there is quite literally nothing but what you are observing right at this present moment, the present moment is all there ever is. when you avert your attention to that which is behind you, the thing you were looking at previously doesn't exist even if you can hear it.

@Dash Us Pain Last summer during open eyed meditation, I had the epic realization that nothing exists outside of what is directly being perceived. At that exact moment, I starting uncontrollably laughing at how obvious it was this entire time; and how everyone, including myself, completely overlooked this obvious fact. I never bothered to try to explain it though, do to how outlandish this claim appears to others. I also gave up on trying to explain Enlightenment for the same reasons.   

@step1 check my previous posts

@Henri

3 hours ago, Henri said:

The whole idea that the creation was ‘created’ is false. Who said it was created? It was never created. A mirage is never created. A mirage is an illusion of what appears to be, but is not in reality.
You put a pen in a beaker of water, it appears bent. When was this bend created? It was not created. It just appears. So in that sense, nobody created this universe. It simply is. It just appears to be that way. It is not real.

have you misplaced this post??? creation was never mentioned.

if you meant to put it here, here is the response. 

the pen, the beaker and the water do not exist so the bend is irrelevant.

@Henri its obvious that there is no mention of creation. You say the universe is an illusion which is known but you believe you exist or are somehow special because of what you have seen and done or are doing. Do you exist then??

On 13 avril 2016 at 10:58 AM, Dash Us Pain said:

And then what happens?

On 13 avril 2016 at 10:58 AM, Dash Us Pain said:

so there is quite literally nothing but what you are observing right at this present moment, the present moment is all there ever is. when you avert your attention to that which is behind you, the thing you were looking at previously doesn't exist even if you can hear it. once you can grasp this, which you cannot then you will be enlightened.

I have problems on this one, as I see it, we, the ego that creates separation, doesn't exist, I think everybody gets this one by now. Everything just is and you are the same thing that you are actually looking at. The body is, the world is, the universe is, and nothing ever ceases to exist. Nothing disappears and reappears when I flick my eyes every 3 seconds and my body doesn't disappear when I fall asleep and nobody looks at me while I sleep.

For me, when you say that there must be seer for an object to be seen or even exist, this is an ego illusion as there is no seer in the first place, you only believe that you are a seer. You believe you are a creator of some sort, what i'm saying is that you 're not creating more than a rock or a piece of wood. You only believe you do.

I'm not saying that I'm right or that it is the truth , I'm saying that is how I see the world.

So please explain your point of view in the most simplistic way so that everybody understands it.

Edited by Nic

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Dash Us Pain  You say that nothing exists when not observed or measured.

I say it just appears to be that way.

You say everything is a reflection of who/what you are.

You are being dualistic, I am being non-dualistic. 9_9

6 hours ago, Henri said:

@Dash Us Pain  You say that nothing exists when not observed or measured.

You say everything is a reflection of who/what you are.

You are being dualistic, I am being non-dualistic. 9_9

WOW lot of you's and I's in there, is that what non duality is???? there is no mention of I in ones post on this particular thread.

check out ones original post on subitism where's the bliss.

there is no I.

that is duality right there.

I don't exist so where do that leave you

8 hours ago, Nic said:

Nothing disappears and reappears when I flick my eyes

exactly so what you are observing is nothing

17 minutes ago, Dash Us Pain said:

exactly so what you are observing is nothing

I'm sorry, what ever you want to say, I'm not getting it. Maybe you'll need more than 8 words to explain your point of view if you will.

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Nic so not only is there nothing behind you, there is also nothing in front of you. 

the only thing that is behind you is your past the only thing that is in front of you is your future both of which simply do not exist. Simple aint it. 

happy enlightenment everyone!!!!!!  but keep it quiet. because one has only recently started living shhhhhhhsh.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:58 AM, Dash Us Pain said:

when you get to the W of the  NOW, you have missed the actual moment.

even when you are driving, everything that is behind you is actually in front of you in the mirror.

everything is a reflection of who/what you are.

good luck wrapping your heads around this. 

Mr Ego understand that, but it's a bit hard headed LOL...
:(

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16