Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Breaking through delusions

12 posts in this topic

I looked at my fossil watch and saw there was nothing but a tick, the illusion itself was that time is passing in my thoughts, it had been my first time of a delusion other than my ego being so clear to me. After self enquiry i started to notice the delusions in many thing. 

LEO i wanted to ask, whats your opinion on the relationship between delusions and consciousness. 

Although i know the answer, even if i've had a glimpse of the TRUTH. it does not maintain in delusions, infact i find myself wanting to find the TRUTH around me. I wanted to break all delusions of a perceiver , you could say. Is this the raising of consciousness infinitely you eloquently advocate?

Kind regards

Aakash (truth not TRUTH presently)

Yes, that is prrcisely what awakening and spirituality is about: seeing through all illusions as much as possible.

At first your ability to see through illusions is weak. With practice it becomes so strong that you finally see through the illusion of death, time, space, and physical reality.

Basically, everything is an illusion.

Ta-da! ;)

See my video mini-series: Self-Deception Mechanisms

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura "basically, everything is an illusion" -> do you know how many illusions you broke and to the very core in the first half an hour. I have no problem even letting go or even trusting your awareness of the delusion YOU created. 

Hereafter, I've seen the need for enlightened masters. However, i have also realised the many facets and alternative consciousnesses around in the present moment. NON-dual masters or spiritual teachers are indeed only a subsequent of who, what , how (as far as the language is able to illustrate). However, the levels of consciousness are indeed infinite and grounded entirely in the present moment. 

Ultimately, it leads to the same thing... there is no such thing as enlightenment nor is there just one enlightenment, moksha etc.. because everything was the illusion from the beggining and will continue to do so. AS A FORCE OF NATURE YOU will still be YOU being... THIS IS YOUR TRUE NATURE, THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IS FOR YOU TO LET GO. 

@Leo Gura     if you go all the way to end of illusion. then YOU is an illusion aswell. The TRUTH is an illusion. Basically everything is an illusion, nothing is real at all. its neither beautiful or unconditional love. There is no YOU either thats the TRUTH. 

absolute infinity, bhrama, oneness, void, nothingness , all these words are synonymous and breakdown before the TRUTH because it becomes itself. ITS just different levels of letting go along the whole way. UNTIL YOU SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO THE TRUTH. AND ONLY LIVE IN TRUTH. no life, no death , no reality. just THE TRUTH 

that is the one who is conscious - the highest conscious mind. 

(Aakash as TRUTH not truth presently)

@Leo Gura But thinking that everything is only an illusion is a conceptual ideology and coming to the answer i am infinity. YOU have to actually go and look yourself at the illusions and break it, otherwise you will not actually know what it is in its fullest. that is finding out who you are. But of course, it's both a strange loop and a paradox because you always arrive at pure awareness when doing a practice and so therefore you must eventually for get all practises. Precisely because you can not know who or what you are. you can only be the thing that YOU are. there's no such thing as an enlightened person therefore. There is only play and this is the returning to the market place. As leo stated in his video, descending to the lowest ranks in society and performing a miracle, the miracle is not a miracle to YOU however, it is a miracle to them. To YOU there was no miracle. 

Therefore everything is an illusion other than the ONE TRUE SELF ~ true non duality. 

NOW PLAY 

Enlightenment is when you rid yourself of every delusion YOU created for yourself in the first place. In the west where we are; it is harder. You have created more delusion for yourself than in the east. Where life could potentially be a lot more simpler. A life where all your metaphysical questions are answered is a long long path, in fact even a life time for some. It takes people their whole lives to answer the question who am i, what am i, what is reality. Let alone what is an ant colony like and actually play to find out what itself is in the bigger self sense. The 10th OX herding picture is therefore very far off an awakened person. it could take years, decades and even centuries for some people to become enlightened. 

it depends how serious you are, it depends how conscious you are, it has many deceits awaiting for you and trickeries. 

The highest 'enlightened being' with all thier metaphysical questions answered, who has lived an abundant life , to his greatest wish thereafter lives a life of simplicity because they have no desire. to live in an alternative manner. At the highest level .... there are no words to describe this ultimate TRUTH however, one thing is for sure, the two steps before this final step must be paradoxical. to bring about the strange loop. 

In the grand scheme of things, the universe is trying to find out what it means to be itself and therefore the highest enlightened being is the highest being at that current present moment and is setting down markers for itself to know there is an infinity more consciousness to explore. Consciousness is infinite. The play is playing whether you are playing or not. 

^^ this is the only assumption one can make about it from the perceptive part of back reasoning, none the less it may be logical. IT IS indeed falsehood and therefore it is what i mean that its paradoxical AND the reason to that enlightened being there is no miracle occuring. 

Thank you for reading

For further readers; did you know there was a person called sai baba, who materialised things out of nothing. check it out on youtube. There is no end point, it will consciously increase forever! so all you can do is play and let the force of nature take you over. just let go! or atleast try! even if it harder than just saying it. 

On 25.12.2018 at 7:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

Basically, everything is an illusion.

Ta-da! ;)

See my video mini-series: Self-Deception Mechanisms

Interesting, isn't it? 'Basically, everything is an illusion.' is so simple. One might ask: if it's so simple why does he produce all these videos? To what other than illusions can all these videos lead if 'Basically, everything is an illusion.'?

The only reason why simplicity always proliferates into complexity is that language and thus ordinary mind has no middle in between 'is' and 'isn't' and trying to express this lacking middle leads to accumulations of 'is's and 'isn't's. xD

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@ground Very true indeed, the need for a spiritual teachers ... "is" or "isn't" is very powerful indeed just to lead to the simplicity nature of everything is an illusion. 

Thank you for commenting.