Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevegan928

Why Is There a Vortex In My Head?

7 posts in this topic

Leo convinced me to meditate in his video he uploaded yesterday. Why do I constantly get this feeling like I'm leaning to the right or my consciousness is twisting inside my skull? I've gotten this a lot during meditation and it constantly interrupts, it demands attention because I wanna make sure I'm not actually leaning over. 

Movement in the third ventricle, usually happens with light stimulation and not only. Corpus callosum movements, etc. Is a good sign, things inside you are re-routing. Do you hear clicking sounds inside? Similar to joint clicks in the fingers. Or a movement, reptile like. :) I don't know, just talking about experience. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

51 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Do you hear clicking sounds inside?

I don't hear clicking.

I sometimes feel like im spinning when i meditate, it doesnt MEAN anything, just keep going

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Nahm thanks, i'll certainly give the "Fuck That" meditation a try. lol seems like something Rali would do.