Thittato

My meditation journal

1,415 posts in this topic

45 min meditation this morning, too. Very good momentum. I can just melt into ease, well-being and centeredness when the momentum is like this. Feels like how meditation should have been supposed to be, had it not been for these fluctuations in my body and mind going on so much of the time.

Second session of 45 min meditation today before going to work to work night-shift. Super-nice. I feel super-charged up and calm at the same time. Very fun to give meditation more space in my life again.

45 min meditation today. Very nice. I'm in a very good groove with this now. Very interesting.

Yesterday: 45 min meditation

Today: 45 min meditation in the morning, and a second 45 min meditation session in the evening.

45 min meditation today as well. Feels like my mind really settles down. All the energies normally pulling in different directions settles down into one unified and concentrated experience.

Sunday: 45 min meditation.

Thursday (today): 45 min meditation.

Something was triggered, so I didn't meditate for monday, tuesday and wednesday.

45 min meditation yesterday, and 45 min meditation today. Very nice. Back in the good flow regarding this.

Yesterday: All sorts of meditation - mindful walking in nature, prayers, singing Santo Daime hymns in nature, and bhajans / kirtans in the evening.

Today: 45 min silent meditation.

45 min meditation today as well. Some resistance today.

1 hour meditation today. Good flow, ease, centeredness, and well-being.

45 min meditation today. Not full flow today. Some resistance, but also some peace and well-being.

30 min meditation in the evening as well. Not the same flow as in the morning. Something is triggered in me that I'm working through.

45 min meditation today as well. Wow. Amazing sit. Stillness and very good flow.