Fairy

Haunted Universe

8 posts in this topic

The entire fabric of reality is completely empty. There was never a process of nothingness going into somethingness, there was always nothing. This is nothing. This moment is not something and before this there was nothing, this is a false paradigm. This very moment is absolutely nothing. This is what nothing looks like.

Also there's no one here, this is a scary feeling... there's absolutely no one here. No one is reading this, no one will reply, and no one wrote this. This just hit me hard and recontextualized my previous beliefs.

Wow... knowing that no one will read this makes me wonder why those fingers in front of me are still moving and typing this?

@Fairy Yup

Something and nothing are indistinguishable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Fairy what I can't unravel is, after seeing there is no one between the thoughts, where does the feeling of contolling them stem from? For example, it's easy to say that there's no thinker, thoughts arise just as they do, everything just happens exactly as it does and it's only an illusion that you are doing it. 

Ok and that's fine and all, but at the same time, thoughts seem very controllable. At any point you could have seen your fingers typing by themselves and stopped it.  Or do they only stop by cause and effect, and there's merely an awareness of this? 

Cause and effect seems the best way to describe the order of things happening, minus a doer, but cause and effect needs time to occur, and time is an illusion. So is there really cause and effect, or does the mystery of happenings go deeper? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance There is not cause and effect. Those are relative.

Trying to fit reality into a cause and effect paradigm is a big obstacle to spiritual understanding.

Reality is nonlinear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah that's what I'm getting.... Seems like the most logical explanation once you see there's no doer, but it also falls apart.  Any pointers? Where should I look to grasp this? I think right now it's mostly a belief that time is non linear, and maybe that's holding this back. 

I can explain the illusion of time by merely saying that time implies separation, and there is no separation.  The big bang didn't happen billions of years ago, the Big Bang is-- now.... We are the big bang, therefore it is not something that happened, but something that IS.  

So in a sense I can grasp non linear time but it's still seems to be based on beliefs.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Is there a knowing of "nothing"?

If yes, than that is something.

Something. Something. Something.

That something IS nothing.