Arhattobe

Kundalini, psychedelics, energetic openings and sensitivity.

33 posts in this topic

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Psychedelics overly excites my kundalini energy, I feel that it opens up a lot of channels in my body (especially the higher Chakras) which makes me kind of ungrounded a while after (can continue for months). It's a serious boost into the spiritual path. 

35 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Recursoinominado if you have kundalini I highly recommend not doing psychedelics.  It can fry ur nadi system.

I kind of know the dangers of psychedelics in my situation, especially with all the history of mental illness in my family but i feel drawn to them and see as a marvelous self-development tool which i take very seriously. Last time i used LSD + mushrooms and my kundalini went CRAZY, i spent hours into the trip dancing and doing yoga poses)i don't have any serious training with yoga) without any "doing" of my part, something was moving my body and i just went with it, it was the craziest experience i ever had.

Do you have any experience with it?

On 12/19/2018 at 3:24 PM, Arhattobe said:

Kundalini, Energetic openings, and psychedelics can sometimes lead to an increase in one’s sensitivity. To food, other people, meditative techniques and so on.

Subtle changes that would have gone unnoticed become extremely evident and sometimes massive.

My question is how many of you have gone through something like this.

& what do you attribute it to. Kundalini, psychedelics or something else? Maybe all of the above.

Would appreciate a response as I’m very curious how your systems are affected by everything you guys do:)

I went through this stuff and still do to an extent for the last 20 years and I attribute it to all of the above.  It seems the changing/evolving of perception/energy/wisdom is a never ending thing for me, which has taken a long time for me to accept since its been a real cause of pain and bliss, but somehow the mind holds onto pain more for me, atleast subconsciously it seems.

@Recursoinominado yep. Called kriyas. Very common in that have kundalini. Psychs makes them worse. Your body is trying to get out the excess energy along with other stuff that it can’t hold. It can also happen when you are releasing things in a meditative practice. Transmissions might make you kriya as well. I

I seriously urge you to reconsider with ur usage of psychedelics. I knew a few people in your shoes. Who got really bad system damage, and an extreme amount of pain went into making them whole again.

You have kundalini. Have trust. Do your sadhana.

@Mu_ Pain is our greatest teacher if we don’t ignore it and pretend like it doesn’t exist.

have you done psychedelics recently?

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe I guess you are right. I am very cautious about my psychedelics use for some time now, I used to take them much more frequently. Now I use once every 3 months or something like that but the tendency I am seeing is to go through the sober route for now. I will take your advice as a message from the universe. If you have some material suggestions about this topic it would be great. 

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

@Recursoinominado material suggestions regarding which topic? Not doing psychedelics with an active kundalini? 

Yeah, books, blogs, teachers that teach about kundalini etc

@Recursoinominado What I used to do is search batgap + kundalini. Then listen to the teachers that popped up. See which resonated with me. 

I’d also just listen to advice they give on how to treat your body, dos and don’ts, that sort of stuff. Chrism kundalini is a channel that gather all sorts of info that can be useful. If you don’t know much about kundalini.

He is fucked up  and his energy isn’t good. In fact it’s pretty bad. Eg he is accused of manipulating his students to have sex with him “for their own good.”

But he has gathered and shares a lot of good info on kundalini, and a lot of horseshit lol. Again only listen to shit about dos and donts. Or symptoms ur curious about. Dude is in no way enlightened but has had kundalini for decades. 

Also

Not all kundalini is the same. The term is used for all spinal energetic Awakenings, One person can have one “type” of kundalini for 30 years and not get enlightened. Another persons process might finish in a year or two. Kundalini just refers to energetic activation of the system.

Enlightened teachers wise. I would recommend the following Sat shree, Alan Watts, Shen yeng, Suzuki, Ramaji. Shen Yeng and Alan Watts being the best ones.

3 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

@Recursoinominado What I used to do is search batgap + kundalini. Then listen to the teachers that popped up. See which resonated with me. 

I’d also just listen to advice they give on how to treat your body, dos and don’ts, that sort of stuff. Chrism kundalini is a channel that gather all sorts of info that can be useful. If you don’t know much about kundalini.

He is fucked up  and his energy isn’t good. In fact it’s pretty bad. Eg he is accused of manipulating his students to have sex with him “for their own good.”

But he has gathered and shares a lot of good info on kundalini, and a lot of horseshit lol. Again only listen to shit about dos and donts. Or symptoms ur curious about. Dude is in no way enlightened but has had kundalini for decades. 

Also

Not all kundalini is the same. The term is used for all spinal energetic Awakenings, One person can have one “type” of kundalini for 30 years and not get enlightened. Another persons process might finish in a year or two. Kundalini just refers to energetic activation of the system.

Enlightened teachers wise. I would recommend the following Sat shree, Alan Watts, Shen yeng, Suzuki, Ramaji. Shen Yeng and Alan Watts being the best ones.

Thank you for your answer. I will look into it. I guess I kind of assumed that kundalini symptoms were kind of common and I wasn't giving the right importance to it. Although it greatly affects my life, it is boosting my progress through lots of pain. But I am not complaining, I feel like progress exponentially a few months until now and I am getting excited for the future even though I am going through pain right now I am learning to enjoy it because it always makes me a better person in the end. 

@Recursoinominado @Recursoinominado the symptoms are just due to your chakras, body and nervous system clearing themselves of gunk, let kundalini do what it does, and treat it with respect. It’s intelligent. Let it take its time. Do your sadhana.

Craig is really good as well btw forgot about him. He is a bit too emo though lol. Still good stuff.

With kundalini you are more prone to energetic damage and energetic consequences if you do dumb shit. So she careful. 

Cheers