Cudin

Nootropics and Synchronicity

9 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll,

It's my first day trying modafinil and I must say, It is indeed a very curious substance.

Apart from all the mentioned and known effects, some really weird encounters are happening throughout my day, and I can't avoid to contemplate the possibility of my state of consciousness being influencing the "external events".

I know I'm entering sorcery terrain here. The encounters where somehow profound and taught me so much and I am so intrigued, that I had to post here to see if anyone ever experienced something like that on noots.

The first encounter was with a former employee of the company that I work for. I met him on the way to my favorite restaurant. He told me some significant things about my working environment and people that I work with. 

The second encounter was with a girl that was crying, sitting next  to a bridge edge. I was ready to get a shared bike to ride back to work when I saw her. I stopped to talk and see what was going on (I thought she might have been having suicidal thoughts or something). She seemed happy to talk to someone and I managed to make her calm down, but all the girl could say was pure nonsense... I don't really know if she has been abused or was on drugs. She mentioned that google had found her identity, and she had nazi blood. That she was tired of people judging her and... that she had to go back in time to give something to her father.

In the middle of this interaction, a homeless boy came and asked me if I could lend my bike for him. I gave him some money (he was trying to scare us, I guess, but was just a child) so that I could keep talking to the girl.

I'm omitting lots of details of the interactions to keep the post short, but I have a strong feeling that I am attracting all these situations, so that I can help people and learn stuff at the same time.

Today I have learned that I don't really have to take responsibility for every being that I encounter. I don't regret talking to the girl and calming her down, but I learned that her problem is much bigger than just that moment, and that I can't get too involved, so I could not solve my own psychological issues.

I have learned that your mental state absolutely influences in the "outside world" and that sometimes it is better to "close the channel" than to keep it wide open. 

@Charlotte I notice that many of your posts are just too kind. I’m wondering if this is due to some people-pleasing mentality that you got used to. Are you really being yourself when you write sweet posts? Or are you subconsciously seeking other people to love you? 

I was thinking about this, because usually people have a stage red repertoire we’re they just like to express themselves, regardless of what other people might think. It’s perfectly normal. I just don’t see it within you. 

Are you already aware that you have a people-pleasing mentality?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Charlotte good Idea, I am closing the thread and posting it at the noots megathread.

@How to be wise I notice that many of your posts are just passive-aggressive. Are you aware that you have a passive-aggressive mentality?

@How to be wise hey thanks so much for responding, I really appreciate your reply. Thanks for pointing something out.

Nah I joke. I'm just humouring you xD

Am I aware I have a people pleasing mentality? No, I think your basing that opinion on your own judgements not what's actually true. I was brought up to be kind and use manners and FYI British people are well known for being over friendly and over using manners ?

@Cudin Well, the more conscious you become, the more you will start to notice synchronicities. So nothing surprising about that.

Perspective is everything. The divine is all around you, if you have the eye for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@How to be wise I can really see The Work has made you a more loving and open-minded person! 9_9

@Cudin do not be afraid. I get that shit sober on a daily basis, sometimes even more insane. It's actually really beautiful, but scary at the same time, because you understand how great a responsibility you have. It's a superpower. You are the universe. There is no difference between external and internal reality, this duality collapses to only internal. It all boils down to inner game. Practice on becoming directly conscious of this many times through the day, and your reality will start to collapse. Don't be afraid on this journey. You're after Truth, are you not?

You have the power to change the world by raising your consciousness. How cool is that??

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Cudin did you ever wonder about the interconnectedness of synchronicity and coincidence, synchronicity of coincidence? how much is synchronicity how much coincidence?

if you go deeper in to the experience (also during the experience itself but maybe now in retrospective) - what part of the experiences where initiated by you? and what parts where initiated by your openness and what was the content of your experience? the content is the devine synchronicity. the spontanuousity is the devine coincidence. if you stay open and don’t close yourself completely to those experiences especially with people in need (it can be less attention though if it’s not the right moment) you can have magical moments like that every day. if you ask the right questions you will get some answers, that’s opening the eye for the devine. realize that synchronicity of coincidence can be more than just synchronicity and more than just coincidence.

Edited by now is forever