Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

Permanent Awakening

16 posts in this topic

Focussing on one thing, concentration in one thing only, feeds the EGO, builds a heavier wall. 

Letting go of focus and be everywhere with Breath, just breathe! brings constant state of bliss. 

48390563_10215954333564203_1487473150290558976_n.jpg

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

How is "being everywhere with Breath" different from focusing on it?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

million dollar question...hmmm..9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Not focusing on Hellspeeds topics brings permanent Ananda

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Not focusing on Hellspeeds topics brings permanent Ananda

But the hell fire seems to be everywhere... -_-

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Is this a relaxation technique? I would like to apply it although I do not know in what way.

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

The heart space has infinite attention. Goes round the black matter and black holes of the entire existance. By focussing on what you already have, you discover what seem to you blocked, foggy, ungraspable. 

Everything is interlinked, the biological is like the trees from Avatar, EIWA, LITERALLY!!!

Wake up folks! 

Wel are alive because we are still interlinked. Build a huge ego, one will forget the heart and death is inevitable. This is LITERAL!!!

Don't hold the breath, Don't try to breathe, Let go the BREATH! NIRVANA!  BLOW OUT!

The EGO maybe has a lifespan of many many decades, i don't know. 

You all want only some decades? :) 

The body is not the EGO, The EGO is within, are certain patterns that can be dissolved and rebuild, in the literal sense, in the neuropathways, cells, any atom, etc. you name it...

Is LITERALLY as in THE MATRIX. One load a disk with certain projection, certain intention and surrenders through the Heart and rabbit hole.

THIS ALL BE BE DONE IN THE LITERAL SENSE!

Wake UP Beautiful human beings!

What limits US is YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU

Stick with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I OWN ME! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WE ALL SHARE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WAKE UP!

Beautiful Creatures of the highest!

Be the LION of Wizard of OZ, tremble in fear, get eaten by the fear, let it be! let it be! let it be!

46 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Hellspeed Change your appearance ;)

Not until i lust with myself in this body hahahaha.

There is no focus in Just Being.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E