Tistepiste

Akashic records

35 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@ajasatya Why useless?

because it has nothing to do with living a good life.

all siddhis are ultimately useless. the highest miracle of life is already happening as you breathe.

unborn Truth

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

because it has nothing to do with living a good life.

all siddhis are ultimately useless. the highest miracle of life is already happening as you breathe.

Is not useless, is not for uninitiated. Is dangerous. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Hellspeed did someone initiated you or did you learned it by yourself?

Breath, Heart, etc.

13 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@ajasatya Knowledge is not useless though.

practical knowledge is not useless.
useful theoretical knowledge comes from verifiable/reproducible/public experiments, not from individual/subjective experiences.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Akashic Records, as far as I understand what it is, is not subjective nor individual

Edited by Tistepiste

1 minute ago, Tistepiste said:

@ajasatya Akashic Records, as far as I understand what it is, is not subjective nor individual

make an experiment to prove it's not... there isn't any out there. as far as i know, it's just fantasy that we'd like to be true.

unborn Truth

Information is a way for the mind driven, those who have yet to awaken. But at the end of the tunnel you will be able to see all the info from forever :) This is the beauty and i'm saying this. Why limit yourself? 

3 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@ajasatya That's why I was asking Hellspeed to provide some evidence

if akashic records had any concrete evidence, it would be part of mainstream culture.

there is some serious research being done about "mysticism" though:

unborn Truth

The Akasha cannot be understood by the dormant, that simple. 

When someone taken a hit of a drug, LSD, DMT etc, one is able to tap from the perspective of the mind only (a limitation on own image) if one is not awakened.