Amun

The Right Time And Enlightenment In Masses

2 posts in this topic

Hello people. i have been reading this forum as a guest for a while. I created this account to exchange ideas with fellow members on a topic i find important.

I feel like technological advancement is often underestimated here and there is a general notion of being mostly focused on spiritual work rather than wordly work, and that is fine, but when i compare such groups with their historical equalivents, so to speak, i find, lets say for the sake of example, Leo´s community similar to a group in pre-renaissance medieval Europe that would gather up and discuss religion and maybe get people to leave the dogma behind. It wasn´t until when the opression of the church came to a certain level and majority of the people started feeling a certain things about the dogmatic nature of religions of their time that renaissance exploded. These conditions prepared the right enviroment for the step further which was renaissance and fall of Constantinople set it in motion. In my opinion the reason why Renaissance had such a strong impact on people is because the way it happened was organic. People were ready. Parallels between similar examples of other important transitions in human history can be drawn. How this relates to the topic i mentioned before is; You see, there are very few people who are interested in spiritual advancement today. And this isn´t their fault nor anyone elses. I remember a comment under a video on one of Leo´s videos. I´m paraphrasing: "I don´t think it is possible for a 9-5 worker to enlighten.". This might not be entirely true, but i would argue it is indeed hard. Now it might be a bit harder to graps what i´m trying to tell here because many of you might be coming from a similar 9-5 standart job background, so let me give a more extreme example: imagine people who have to live with constant hunger in Africa or South/Southeast Asia. If you offered them a choice between food and enlightenment, would they ever choose enlightenment? Please don´t get me wrong, i´m not belittling these people. But in my humble opinion suffering in the world must be reduced to a certain extent "artificially" so to speak to prepare people for the next transition. Technology must be developed further and used to efficiently feed people, to liberate people of their 9-5 jobs, to heal at least some diseases that plague our age. Now forgive me for giving this example: After Rome started enslaving black people, it was much cheaper to use slave labour to work fields and do certain labour jobs, that many land owners and wealthy people stopped hiring Roman labourers and switched to slave labour. This resulted in having a greater amount of wealth created in a very small amount of time but almost all Roman lower class labourers ended up having no job to work. For this reason for a brief time Rome distributed the extra wealth of the wealthier class to lower class and introduced a kind of global income. Certain food and clothing items and even certain types of entertainment was free for these people .Wealthy people didn´t mind because they were making much more many than they had been doing prior to African slavery, even with some of their wealth taken away. You see where i´m going to with this. Artificial intelligence and machine labour will eventually make it possible to introduce global income. I think when such conditions mature, people in masses will finally come to think : "Maybe there is more to it" and this will create the conditions necessary to make the transition into the next phase. The message i want to give is; yes, spiritual work is very important but such advancements in technology and science are also important in ways i tried to explain. It is important to remember that we stand were we stand today almost purely coincidentally, if not %100 coincidentally. We could easily be living under poverty, or under some other condition that would make it very hard for us to enlighten. I hope i was able to communicate what i thought. I would love to hear your opinions about it. I want to finish by saying that i claim to be neither enlightened nor a native english speaker, or not even a good one perhaps so please forgive my mistakes.

Edit: Typos

Edited by Amun

Well, the majority even if they get a shift and update in vibration, usually they will stick on the head and they will grow a very big head, cheeks, etc, have you seen those zombies around? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.