Julian

Questions About Leo's Video: 3 Step Formula To Be Ruthlessly Effective At Anything

4 posts in this topic

(In this thread you can ask and answer questions about Leo's Video: 3 Step Formula to Be Ruthlessly Effective At Anything. Thanks in advance for anyone that participates. You are all welcome.)

So here are some questions:

1. Let's say I stumble upon three potential techniques for my specific intention x. Presumably, I would have to try out all of them out to test which one works best for me. What would be an adequate time period to make such a decision? Can I judge the effectiveness of a technique over a day, a week or a month?
  2. What would be some simple and clear-to-evaluate criteria for judging the effectiveness of a technique?
  3. Are high-yield techniques universally effective or do they differ from person to person? (My opinion: They do differ. Yet, at the very heart of it, those principles that work underneath are ones that always worked. But also, the human psyche (and body) is complex and responds better to some "treatments" than others.)
  4. Can a technique that worked very well for you at one point stop working after you have done it for a long period of time?
  5. If you're currently in the habit of using a highly effective technique every day (and have committed yourself to doing so for 6 to 12 months) but find a better technique in the midst of it should you start using the new one (even if that destroys momentum) or should you stay and finish what you have committed yourself to do in the first place?

Oh mate, a lot of mental mind stuff on developmental issues involving body, heart, mind and soul...

Just try it and look if all your questions still remain...

Any given answer here will give raise to so much more questions. 9_9

1. If you already have 3 techniques you want to try, the most adequet one to use is the one you intuit will create the best result for the intention you've created. Just pick one. If your constantly thinking "Where do I start?", you won't start. Again the effectiveness will be intuitive, just assume it will take you a lifetime, don't get too structured about the testing process, you might try it once and find out it isn't effective or vise versa. That's where intuition for the most effective result of your intention comes in.

2. Again judging the technique is trying what's best and building an intuition for it. Did it work or didn't it? Bottom line. Could you have done something different to make this work better?

3. You're focusing on the wrong things. This is why Leo talks about it taking weeks and months, because over that period of time you find and inuit what works for your unique individual self. Some things are universal. Some very. Don't get too structured and detail oriented ;)

4. Again let go of that detailed structure your again focusing on the wrong things. If your technique isn't serving your intention then its pretty obvious its not working anymore, there's always a new better way of doing something, have adaptability, adapt to the always changing internal and external environments.

And number 5.
Yes! Use the better technique. Again your still attaching to structures, this question is based on the assumption that it's going to "destroy momentum". It might seem this way, but thats a fear of you letting go of your structure. If this technique better serves your intention then you should be willing to throw everything out to make it happen as emotionally difficult as that might be. Remember -->have adaptability. Its important to stick to your commitments but if you trust that this new strategy is better toward your ultimate intent then its fine to change.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

8 hours ago, Julian said:

(In this thread you can ask and answer questions about Leo's Video: 3 Step Formula to Be Ruthlessly Effective At Anything. Thanks in advance for anyone that participates. You are all welcome.)

So here are some questions:

1. Let's say I stumble upon three potential techniques for my specific intention x. Presumably, I would have to try out all of them out to test which one works best for me. What would be an adequate time period to make such a decision? Can I judge the effectiveness of a technique over a day, a week or a month?
  2. What would be some simple and clear-to-evaluate criteria for judging the effectiveness of a technique?
  3. Are high-yield techniques universally effective or do they differ from person to person? (My opinion: They do differ. Yet, at the very heart of it, those principles that work underneath are ones that always worked. But also, the human psyche (and body) is complex and responds better to some "treatments" than others.)
  4. Can a technique that worked very well for you at one point stop working after you have done it for a long period of time?
  5. If you're currently in the habit of using a highly effective technique every day (and have committed yourself to doing so for 6 to 12 months) but find a better technique in the midst of it should you start using the new one (even if that destroys momentum) or should you stay and finish what you have committed yourself to do in the first place?

1. Well, you should always be measuring your progress and be aware of the gains on a constant basis... so you could discover a technique of this on its own.

2. Your progress, you can measure just about anything from how you communicate with women (by evaluating responses) to humor (by the way you make people laugh). Here is the clue: The first step was to state your intention, are the techniques that you are using in alignment with the intention? If not, then it is time to make adjustments.

3. A technique is a skill, any skill takes time, effort, refinement to develop it. Therefore we all have different abilities and ways we think and do things, thus yes of course they are different because there are different levels of mastery.

4. Yes, but remember that the wrong approach is to do nothing. Thus just about any technique will yield some results, since there will be an improvement in your abilities, it will enhance and improve your ability to discover and formulate new ones. The idea here is to find something that works, do it, get better and continue the cycle.

5.  That all depends on step 1... how well are you on your vision that you have in your mind? If you are happy then keep it, if not don't. Institute the policy of changing what doesn't work.

That is all, I hope that helps my friend.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.