INSANE results from my first ever LSD trip

By 111111 in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Dosage: One 130ug tab of pure LSD25  (Be careful lads, there are many fakes. Also most tabs are laid with low-quality LSD. Please do not ask me where I got mine) Preparation: As for my first run, I decided to simply test the waters and leave any hefty goals aside. The trip took place in my room (alone) during the entire night and then outside. Trip: A lot of stuff happened, so here are the highlights: - Extremely beautiful visuals (like carpet turning into a pool of worms). The patterns were popping out like mad (the few pink tiles in the bathroom bathed the bathroom with a pink haze). The colors were SO gorgeous.   - For about 10 minutes my consciousness got "mirrored". Any thoughts/perceptions would echo inside my mind. This caused the "present" moment to extend to a few seconds instead of the normal 1 second. - Time slowed down SO HARD. I simply couldn't believe my brain was capable at working at such a high frequency. Every minute felt like 10min+. The music was playing at a very slow pace (like the 0.75/0.5 playback speed in YouTube). I remember looking at the watch and laughing at how 5 minutes felt like an hour. - Now something huge. My consciousness was "morphing" into stuff multiple times. I could look at a shirt and become it. There was no one perceiving the shirt, or the context in which it existed, just the shirt. I used this magnificent morphing ability extensively. - Short-range non-duality. When I was sitting on the chair and hugging a huge pillow,  it took a mental effort to distinguish myself from the pillow or chair. There was literally no difference between the pillow and my arms. - Music was SO GOOD. I listened to this amazing album 3 times during the trip: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXhhpxt_OoI ). It's (kinda) true what they say, you never heard music if you weren't under LSD. - I had the crazy idea of watching a Mandelbrot Zoom ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR4JCVAh74c ). It felt like I was physically travelling thru that world. - Euphoria and body-high.    Welcome to the world of shadows There was a lot of other stuff, but they pale in comparison to where I got at the the 6hr-12hr mark. While before I theoretically knew what materialists call "world" is nothing but projection onto being & happening within being, now I got aware of this phenomena.  What i perceived as "reality" before now felt like a LIFELESS world of lights. I strongly emphasize HOW DEAD everything felt. When I talked to my mom, it felt like talking to an object (and I was an object too). The "world" including myself felt sooooooooo distant. When I was riding the bus heading to the park, I was making huge effort to not loose sense of "reality". The bus was disappearing under my feet like sand thru fingers. I saw so much beauty in a vagabond's eyes. BEING was prior to the game of lights most folk hold as "reality". That was by far the most magnificent morning of my life))) After-Results - All of the negative stuff build-up from years of stress and suffering got released. My mind got "refreshed" - I feel so much better inside this body. - I see so much more beauty in this game of lights. - While the perception of BEING isn't near as strong as it was during the 6hr-12hr period, it still improved my day-to-day perception of it. Also now I understand from experience (not just someone's words) what I'm aiming for with meditation. - Feeling happier.    
  • 11 replies