GabeN

Why do things have to "make sense" for us?

5 posts in this topic

Is it for our physical and mental survival?

Edited by GabeN

Yep its done well for progress and prediction, but it only goes so far.

3 hours ago, GabeN said:

When you can let go of the need for sense, why, but its supposed to be this way, but it is this way, I know I know, I need to know, you may get a wiff of something cooking that will make you want more.  Then again you may freak out and run out of the kitchen.

Edited by Mu_

4 hours ago, GabeN said:

From the perspective of science yes. From the perspective of spirituality it is an inner intelligence that displays conventional reality in a way that applies to our conditioning.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

Is a social condition and a consequence of education in the family and society. If we transcende the mind, thinks go very different. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.