Shin

The most honest journal you'll ever read !

312 posts in this topic

THIS IS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND A WAY TO WATCH YOUTUBE ON MY CELLPHONE WITHOUT HAVING THE APP OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!

bucket.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

troy1.gif

God is love

And God in them

This is so the real shit guys.

You really feel that at any moment you could lose your mind and entire sense of reality.

10 minutes ago I was talking to my best friend on skype,

And we talked about it, and she told me «what do you fear ? Face it now !»

The fear intensified in a split second and I wanted to stop talking about it.

Like it's that intense.

She also told me she was sad about me going through this, and that wants me to get over this even more.

It's ok If I suffer, I can take that no problem, but if other people suffers because of it, I really can't stall this any longer.

2f473f3b35e4fc3d483180572748efc9.jpg241960tegx7ggwdh.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

10 hours ago, Shin said:

I FOUND A WAY TO WATCH YOUTUBE ON MY CELLPHONE WITHOUT HAVING THE APP OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!

please do share! 

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

please do share! 

Couldn't find if it's legal or not,

So I'm just gonna say to type «youtube playback apk» on google,

And to pick the link in which there is official in the name.

God is love

And God in them

Me casually checking Twitch after 3 hours of self developement

Sans titre.png

8721262ba7830435803876befeb6ef7cb6b6e2fb.gif

Literally 5 seconds after
(Don't judge me I'm poor af :ph34r:)

2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg_.png

Only played 20 minutes, got some important things to do for college first,

But after I've done those things ...

tenor.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

«awakened» again in a dream, and was again in terror to the fact that it's all a shame (especially «me» ofc).

?

God is love

And God in them

Had a really hard time yesterday.

I fapped for some reason in the night (it was before the nightmare) and again in the morning.
I don't really know why, but that happens, I didn't expect to never have a moment of weakness.

What's more interesting is how tired I was the whole day, sometimes I couldn't even walk straight, and had to force myself to take a shower.
That sounds kinda extreme for just fapping, so I don't know if it's just that, but it's not just a coincidence that the day after I'm that tired, can't be just placebo especially since I'm not judging or being hard on myself for this.

So for those who thinks it's all placebo, it isn't xD
Now there may be guys who have god level of energy even when they empty themselves, that's surely possible, but try NoFap for a while before thinking that's the case.

The difference in energy level for me is abysmal, it's like being sick vs being ecstatic.

I also forget to tell, but last week I ate a Burger King, and they don't have a vegetarian meal, so I ate fish.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Had a really hard time yesterday.

I fapped for some reason in the night (it was before the nightmare) and again in the morning.
I don't really know why, but that happens, I didn't expect to never have a moment of weakness.

What's more interesting is how tired I was the whole day, sometimes I couldn't even walk straight, and had to force myself to take a shower.
That sounds kinda extreme for just fapping, so I don't know if it's just that, but it's not just a coincidence that the day after I'm that tired, can't be just placebo especially since I'm not judging or being hard on myself for this.

So for those who thinks it's all placebo, it isn't xD
Now there may be guys who have god level of energy even when they empty themselves, that's surely possible, but try NoFap for a while before thinking that's the case.

The difference in energy level for me is abysmal, it's like being sick vs being ecstatic.

I also forget to tell, but last week I ate a Burger King, and they don't have a vegetarian meal, so I ate fish.

I've never heard of such a reaction to no fap, although I havent really tried for more than a couple of weeks so I wouldnt know any extreme cases.  Hopefully that's getting better for you, can barely walk straight made me laugh a bit (sorry) but imagining someone zig zag around a bit because they touched their weiner twice in the last 24 hours seems hmmm peculiar 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

5 minutes ago, zambize said:

I've never heard of such a reaction to no fap, although I havent really tried for more than a couple of weeks so I wouldnt know any extreme cases.  Hopefully that's getting better for you, can barely walk straight made me laugh a bit (sorry) but imagining someone zig zag around a bit because they touched their weiner twice in the last 24 hours seems hmmm peculiar 

Yeah I know, I don't think it's just that or I'm a bit fucked relationship wise ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah I know, I don't think it's just that or I'm a bit fucked relationship wise ?

Based on my experience with not fapping for say a week or so, a woman would barely be able to get my pants off without making me cum, I'm concerned for both of you D:

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

1 minute ago, zambize said:

Based on my experience with not fapping for say a week or so, a woman would barely be able to get my pants off without making me cum, I'm concerned for both of you D:

I need to at least getting in the canyon for that to happen.

Well, at least you don't have to awkwardly change the condom during sex ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

I need to at least getting in the canyon for that to happen.

Well, at least you don't have to awkwardly change the condom during sex ?

Oh yeah I forgot Charlotte was gone :^( and you won't fuck me

Edited by zambize

24 minutes ago, zambize said:

Oh yeah I forgot Charlotte was gone :^( and you won't fuck me

Maybe one day.

If I magically become gay.

It's not looking good I tell you ??

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Maybe one day.

If I magically become gay.

It's not looking good I tell you ??

Same, and I've been making sure.  "Okay I'm sure I don't like dick right?" I'd like to think if I wanted a pounding i'd take one :/  Emotionally receptive women just make my heart melt too much

11 minutes ago, zambize said:

Same, and I've been making sure.  "Okay I'm sure I don't like dick right?" I'd like to think if I wanted a pounding i'd take one :/  Emotionally receptive women just make my heart melt too much

Maybe we like long and thick dick ?

Always trust first hand experience ??

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, zambize said:

That's prolly what it is, my girth standards just ain't been met 9_9:$

Can't help you with that, try a giant dildo if you can't find a black gangbang near where you live.

God is love

And God in them

That's you ???

God is love

And God in them