Annoynymous

Fear

69 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, robdl said:

undistorted by the "me" and its accumulated thought content.

And driven motive conditioned by the notion of reward and punishment(ego/self/time). 

Fear an absence of Love. You will notice the more In Love you are, the more clear fear becomes an illusory concept.

Immerse yourself in Love and all life's answers will be everpresent.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Really Fear is intense pain in the body. Is a blockage of energy. When the blockage is realeased and energy flows harmoniously, is called love. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, Jack River said:

Is it another habit that we need, or the holistic understanding of habit? 

Enlighten me about holistic understanding of habit.

5 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Enlighten me about holistic understanding of habit.

Its understanding into the whole of habit. How habbit is a movement of resistance/attachment/identification(self/thought), a cosistent movement of psychological time.

An in and out, away from and too, movement of psychological becoming. To get caught in the endless cycle of desire pursuing pleasure/gratification/satisfaction. To see that getting involved in habit only sustains the divison between the thinker and the thought,experiencer and the experience. To see that that is what sustains the compulsive thought chatter/inner dialog between “me” and “my” ego.

When this seeing is holistic that seeing ends or won’t even begin to touch habit. It’s an instantaneous/complete action of itself that ends all habit and won’t get involved with habbit from then on out. 

Edited by Jack River

Intelligent whole/complete action that sees the danger in applying habit as a means to end habit. 

Edited by Jack River

20 hours ago, Jack River said:

Its understanding into the whole of habit. How habbit is a movement of resistance/attachment/identification(self/thought), a cosistent movement of psychological time.

An in and out, away from and too, movement of psychological becoming. To get caught in the endless cycle of desire pursuing pleasure/gratification/satisfaction. To see that getting involved in habit only sustains the divison between the thinker and the thought,experiencer and the experience. To see that that is what sustains the compulsive thought chatter/inner dialog between “me” and “my” ego.

When this seeing is holistic that seeing ends or won’t even begin to touch habit. It’s an instantaneous/complete action of itself that ends all habit and won’t get involved with habbit from then on out. 

This makes a lot sense to me. Actually that's what I needed for me at this level.

But this being said, your explanation of habit needs an extra pillar stone. That is; you can't skip steps. First one has to know what's it like to be holding an habit of doing. When this no longer works, that now makes sense. 

From my personal experience, I used to be not productive person when in my teenage years. Then I Identified myself with strong habits going on for years. Then this collided into nothing is meaningful to pursue but only to identify self with doing. The I see is there exists a meaning beyond this understanding of mine now (and your holistic understanding too) 

And the thing beyond your understanding of habit would be the there's the only thing matters in this life in order to live a fulfilling life is self-discipline and development. 

2 hours ago, non_nothing said:

This makes a lot sense to me. Actually that's what I needed for me at this level.

But this being said, your explanation of habit needs an extra pillar stone. That is; you can't skip steps. First one has to know what's it like to be holding an habit of doing. When this no longer works, that now makes sense. 

From my personal experience, I used to be not productive person when in my teenage years. Then I Identified myself with strong habits going on for years. Then this collided into nothing is meaningful to pursue but only to identify self with doing. The I see is there exists a meaning beyond this understanding of mine now (and your holistic understanding too) 

And the thing beyond your understanding of habit would be the there's the only thing matters in this life in order to live a fulfilling life is self-discipline and development. 

I’m fairly certain you missed what I’m saying here. It hasn’t quit clicked yet what I’m talking about. Which is common here on the forum. 

The holistic understanding is its own discipline. I’m not talking about the conditioned discipline of authority. Discipline that arises naturally without any type of divisive action of  time/the mechanical self(cultivated/progressive). 

Routine has its place physically, but it’s the psychological habit that I’m referring too. 

This holistic insight seems to be very foreign to people. The mind seems to avoid, overlook, resist the simplicity of it all. Thought  tends to move only within its own conditioning, which explains why habit is a go to to end habit...pretty interesting though fosho. 

Edited by Jack River