Nadosa

I seriously freak out, where does all what I experience, my actions etc. come from if

14 posts in this topic

..there is no I. Seriously I feel so out of place, I am not aligned with my body, I am just "something" going through each moment, which currently feels pretty horrible. 

If you knew that there is no I, you would also know the answer to the question in your topic title, would you not? 

Otherwise it sounds like you are going trough a crisis that eventually will pass. 

@NadosaAre you giving a show? I am asking this since you have already launched several similar threads

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

8 hours ago, Yousef said:

@ground  you started annoying me. .if you disagree with me all the way. .just ignore me.  Simple right?  

xD I have added the intended addressee (but you could have understood it correctly even without that because I have written 'you have already launched several similar threads'). Nevertheless being annoyed through inherently meaningless linguistic expressions can entail valuable insight. ;)

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

I am getting tired. Seriously, it makes me depressed. I realize there is no control, I realize that it doesnt matter really if I am alive or dead in a sense, but due to my depression or so, I tend to only focus on the negative side. I have thoughts that I actually have no proof that I am alive. No proof that there is someone there being alive

@Nadosa Reality still goes on regardless of your struggles. you can just relax instead. enjoy the mysterious show.

unborn Truth

Don't let yourself dwell in the depression, it's like a snowball effect

Also, there's plenty of people here who would be willing to skype if you'd like. Sharing your thoughts/feelings in this way might help

Or speak to a licensed psychologist or the like. Speak to anyone you might feel can help.

Another option all together is to go really really deep into what you are actually feeling. Meditate on the feeling. What is this feeling? This kinda stuff. Maybe there's a lesson to be had which you are resisting. Suffering comes through resistance

It just feels terrible waking up everyday not knowing what you are or who you are. This inbetween state can be disastrous.

Edited by Nadosa

17 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

It just feels terrible waking up everyday not knowing what you are or who you are. This inbetween state can be disastrous.

Yes. I've had some very uncomfortable transition periods. Yet gradually, the groundlessness started to stabilize  and a sense of stability and maturity began to arise. 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, molosku said:

If you knew that there is no I, you would also know the answer to the question in your topic title, would you not? 

Otherwise it sounds like you are going trough a crisis that eventually will pass. 

Interestingly not necessarily.  There are a few stories out there of people who have spontaneous awakenings but on some level are left without a vocabulary or context.  Not until they reach a awakened master who basically recognizes there realization in that person and helps them understand whats taken place.  I'll have to ask my dad since he knows a lot of these teachers stories of india, but it does happen.  Also there are people in India called musks who have had profound awakenings but it psychologically split something that leaves them in a state of inability to function in the world, as a result they are institutionalized or left for dead and one Saint/Enlightened Master named Maher Baba tasked his followers to go out and find these guys so that he could work with the energetically to help realign what broke and get them back to a functionable state.

Edited by Mu_

@Nadosa Take the peace in ‘I don’t know’.    Let go of the pressure you’re putting on yourself.  Relax. You just forgot who you are again. It’s fine. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/4/2018 at 2:27 AM, Nadosa said:

..there is no I. Seriously I feel so out of place, I am not aligned with my body, I am just "something" going through each moment, which currently feels pretty horrible. 

1) How do you know this?

2) Aren't you knowing your present condition clearly right now?

3) What is the source of that knowing?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

It is easy to go out of this state and there are many levels for it, you can go further within it, or you can just go out of it if it bothers you , what you should do , because it is not state to be in when you are negative and rather frustrating when you are not used to it, 

I am just so desperate, I feel like "how and who the hell is just here texting you". For one year straight now, I FEEL LIKE I DONT KNOW WHY I AM STILL HERE ALIVE AND I DONT KNOW WHY. When it started it just felt like that "time was passing without me flowing with it anymore, I resisted the passage of time and bumm I felt out of place". Since then, being a person is a huge trigger. Really.