Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AudibleLocket

No - Self Personal Issues

2 posts in this topic

Hello you, have a nice day ! I'm 21 Years old, living in Brazil.

• I have a debate going on inside my head. I am trying to overcome my shyness/social anxiety, and developing myself in general. But i think i'm starting to get crazy about all of this, when i talk to people i dont know if i should focus on the present moment, on myself internally, on relaxation, on the subject ...
  • I have sometimes a feeling that i dont know who/what the fuck i am, this get's me a little crazy,  i struggle to identify my personality with something/somewhere in my mind. I was woundering if in order to be more confident/less shy , i should build a " Strong sense of Self ", a strong identification inside me.
  • It has been 6 months since i started the path of meditation/ self inquiry, and man this completely changes my mind. I find myself able to see my life out of my head much more, i am living much happier.   How can i be more confident and in the same time surrender to no-self ?

Sorry for the english and Thanks for reading , i know this is very noobie shyt but  i just woke up with this in my mind. 

Edited by AudibleLocket

36 minutes ago, AudibleLocket said:

I have a debate going on inside my head. I am trying to overcome my shyness/social anxiety, and developing myself in general. But i think i'm starting to get crazy about all of this, when i talk to people i dont know if i should focus on the present moment, on myself internally, on relaxation, on the subject ...

let me ask you a question. how did you know all this? i mean how do you know that there is this going -> 'im not sure whether  i focus on present or internal or etc or etc' how do you know this and you are at a point you were, and came to the forums to talk about this. please take a moment to answer.

lets keep thiz going for while first then we can adress others aswell