Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Telekinesis?

6 posts in this topic

How does the spoon bend if there is no spoon? Why does the spoon appear to be solid, when it's clearly not?

Where does it begin and where does it end? Where are it's limitations? How does it appear to be? How does the spoon bend?!

What makes it seem solid? Concept? Belief?

Anyone experimenting with this? Any results?

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

How does the spoon bend if there is no spoon?

If there would be no spoon then how could you see a spoon bending?

Why does the spoon appear to be solid, when it's clearly not?

If the spoon would clearly not be solid then it would not appear so to you.

Anyone experimenting with this?

If you are in doubt then I suggest you take a spoon and try to bend it.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@ground Been trying, not bending yet. Confused about what and where exactly should bend. Is the belief that there is a spoon preventing the bend?

There is a deeper truth there. There was never the intention to bend the spoon and the whole point was not the spoon :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@ground Been trying, not bending yet. Confused about what and where exactly should bend. Is the belief that there is a spoon preventing the bend?

Sometimes dualistic thinking is the issue. ;)

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@Hellspeed  @ground So Ivan will never be able to bend the spoon, ay? He is not meant to do so.

IVAN MUST BE DESTROYED >:( :D

Edited by ivankiss