purerogue

Stage 10 Enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

I was thinking about stage 10 Enlightenment of last video and I can not wrap my head around how it would work in daily basis in regular life, if you are 

not identified with anything, you do not identified anyone, how can you even live on normal basis where  communicate with people you know, if you do not identify them with names, who they are, etc, I can understand concept of not having any judgement on their previous actions when they interacted with you, but concept of not having to have no identification whatsoever seems silly and seems borderline to insanity. 

So basically identifying is inevitable until we are living in physical world, only the way we do it , perceive can change. 

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is why Turquoise has to evolve into Coral.  Non-dual ideology can actually be a misleading distraction — it cripples Turquoise.  Turquoise would never think of non-dual theory as a distraction.  Coral sees all ideology as a distraction for the most part.  Nothing is clung to too tightly at Coral, including non-dual theory.  Stage 8 seems very Turquoise.  9 and definitely 10 seem like we’re moving more into Coral.  10 definitely sounds like Coral. 

This sounds like a Blue elaboration :P

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

7 hours ago, purerogue said:

I was thinking about stage 10 Enlightenment of last video and I can not wrap my head around how it would work in daily basis in regular life, if you are 

not identified with anything, you do not identified anyone, how can you even live on normal basis where  communicate with people you know, if you do not identify them with names, who they are, etc, I can understand concept of not having any judgement on their previous actions when they interacted with you, but concept of not having to have no identification whatsoever seems silly and seems borderline to insanity. 

Is enough to identify with Breath, cause breath is connected with everything inside of you and the whole existence outside. 

9 hours ago, purerogue said:

You have likely had glimpses of this. Have you ever been in a mental flow state in which there was no “you”? Perhaps skiing, mountain biking or creating art. How did it flow? Much better without “you” messing things up - worrying about stuff, how good you look etc. 

Try doing the yoga “Tree” posture. Get good enough so you can do it effortlessly and you are one mind-body without thought. Now start thinking about yourself, your day, how impressed everyone will be with your yoga posture etc. What happens? You’ll fall down.

The mind-body is highly sophisticated - it doesn’t need a sense of an illusory self to operate.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

You have likely had glimpses of this. Have you ever been in a mental flow state in which there was no “you”? Perhaps skiing, mountain biking or creating art. How did it flow? Much better without “you” messing things up - worrying about stuff, how good you look etc. 

Try doing the yoga “Tree” posture. Get good enough so you can do it effortlessly and you are one mind-body without thought. Now start thinking about yourself, your day, how impressed everyone will be with your yoga posture etc. What happens? You’ll fall down.

The mind-body is highly sophisticated - it doesn’t need a sense of an illusory self to operate.

Only no you state is when you are observer and actions happen on by them self, which would mean that this person is only shadow of previous you , or ego on itself,anyone who says he is Enlightened is not Enlightened, as he is still there and operates trough ego.    

12 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Only no you state is when you are observer and actions happen on by them self, which would mean that this person is only shadow of previous you , or ego on itself,anyone who says he is Enlightened is not Enlightened, as he is still there and operates trough ego.    

The "observer + object" stage is more advanced than a self-identified stage. Yet, "observer + object" is an intermediate stage. It goes much deeper.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

The "observer + object" stage is more advanced than a self-identified stage. Yet, "observer + object" is an intermediate stage. It goes much deeper.

so what is next stage then? 

Enlightenment doesn't make you stupid.

You guys need to drop your silly fantasies about enlightenment. Anything your ego imagines about it is wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sometimes when I come back from a mystical state I'm kinda like "in between" -   But it's actually Godlike almost for a while until I merge back into my "new" ego.

Remember, you are slowly merging deeper and deeper with infinity so when you come back to your ego you are "different" but in a good way.

You have to take fear out of the equation and embrace your new ego.  Let go of the old ego as it's an idea, as everything is.

-David

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment doesn't make you stupid.

You guys need to drop your silly fantasies about enlightenment. Anything your ego imagines about it is wrong.

I will prove to you opposite! :D

Just wait and watch! :D 

But it seems counter-intuitive to go in a path with possible no return way.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Sometimes when I come back from a mystical state I'm kinda like "in between" -   But it's actually Godlike almost for a while until I merge back into my "new" ego.

Remember, you are slowly merging deeper and deeper with infinity so when you come back to your ego you are "different" but in a good way.

You have to take fear out of the equation and embrace your new ego.  Let go of the old ego as it's an idea, as everything is.

-David

So you are saying I will not disappear if I do this, because it will be on your consciousness if I do, there are other paths I want to explore too, can't take unneeded risks! :D 

Edited by purerogue

16 minutes ago, purerogue said:

so what is next stage then? 

The "observer + object" duality dissolves. Rupert Spira uses a model of these stages in a few of his videos.

An awakened human being is many many many magnitudes superior in any area of life. Even in physical strength. 

Edited by Hellspeed

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

This sounds like a Blue elaboration :P

Care to support your conclusory statement with reasons in support?  Let me become your student.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Care to support your conclusory statement with reasons in support?  Let me become your student.

I'll link you my bank account hahaha... #hope you get my jokes :) 

Oh, I forgot, I'm too irrational hahaha...

9 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I'll link you my bank account hahaha... #hope you get my jokes :) 

Oh, I forgot, I'm too irrational hahaha...

You're an idealist not irrational.

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're an idealist not irrational.

You just described yourself.