Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Skepticism is so much

2 posts in this topic

It's been 2 weeks since the experience happpened (i dessolved and there was only experience and not a person looking at it. It was all just experience)

Tommorow that night I came back and everything was the same and I tried to convince myself that it was just a state and reality is material and all those non duality and duality thing is full of shit. I think this is normal.

After comming back to every belief that I used to believe, the skepticism hit me hard.

I have no freaking clue about anything.

I cannot trust anything, especially myself (i mean about the Truth)

I even suspect that there is a Truth.

Moodyness and sudden happiness and suffering comes.

Sometimes i become so numb and emotionless the next few minutes i become full of happiness, full of sadness, full of hatred, full of emptiness, full of anger, full of myself.

Do you have any suggestion for going through it?

I haven't sat down and inquire/meditate/contemplate since then even for a second. It's like all the patience and experience is gone.

Also I can dissovle myself into what is happening right here right now at anytime anywhere I want.

@Pouya  skepticism isn't such bad because it untermines the habitual imputation of truth to experiences. But there isn't any truth in any kind of experience, not even in the welcomed experience you initially mention.

All experience whether good or bad, whether welcomed or not, arises from awareness which is the ground of being. Regardless of appearances or ideas, perceptions, feelings, volitional formations ... nothing exists inherently. There is no truth in anything.

If you are suffering then it is because of imputation of truth to at least some of your experiences, at least the sentiment of "I", "my", "mine" is taken as truths. But sentiments of happiness and suffering are equally illusory.

All these experiences, sentiments are merely the play of awareness. All are equally neither good nor bad. They are like ornaments of space.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.