Wyze

Dear people who've entered Yellow and Turquoise

22 posts in this topic

That is a very good question. There are moments of surrendering to it because within the flow I am not trying to control anything, I'm completely surrendering to the present and to the possibilities coming forth, lovingly open to receive, waiting to see what will spontaneously appear on its own, which is blissful and feels like second nature.

For the most part it feels as though I am within an energetic protective circle or shield where all worry and anxiety banishes. Especially when there are instruments & pedals literally surrounding me forming a circle haha. 

But of course every artist has setbacks or blocks and other things that may hinder the process so sometimes instead I'll just have these adrenaline quick bursts of manic writing, leading up to a headache from focus or too much fixation or lack of patience. The flow is independent and disappears when its had enough, if I allow myself to get anxious or vulnerable or pushy with myself, I will scare the muse away, and invite the ego in. 

So I learned to never chase the muse but to simply show up, and catch it whenever I can. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

I just want to make clear though that I'm nothing special or some sort of sacred deity or whatever :P this is accessible to all and this channel has been experienced and explored by numerous musicians, artists, and writers, etc for centuries.

It's super common I just don't think it's talked about enough. This is why I'm quite passionate about music & art therapy for spiritual transformation. It's not conventional in the field of healing and it's finally starting to progress more into a "profession" within the system of therapy which blows my mind.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love"