Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

Just now, tsuki said:

I thought that I already told you that I enjoy both.

well then what will be left of me?

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

well then what will be left of me?

A pearl maybe?
You really think of yourself as prey, don't you?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

A pearl maybe?
You really think of yourself as prey, don't you?

no tsuki, it’s truth, women are prey! they get capitalized mistreated abused in every form possible.

for some of us it’s already over during the cell division process. and some arrive there only later in life.

and i guess some men’s painbody is, that they can’t change it.

a pearl is lifeless.

Edited by now is forever

20 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no tsuki, it’s truth, women are prey! they get capitalized mistreated abused in every form possible.
for some of us it’s already over during the cell division process.

So is it really about that? That yin is the material for yang to mold?
Remember that the game of creation always has three steps:

1. Yang molds
  2. Yin yields
  3. EGO BACKLASH

How is ego backlash different from yin showing its yang nature?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki i shouldn’t try to explain it. you see it already happens.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I've shown her Abraham Hicks yesterday and she was mesmerized. I'll try to expose her more to LOA in the future.

:D

This is perfect, I can't believe I found it this easily. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw thank you - i have my own sources. i‘m sure he’s wonderful. in case of women pain i trust in women. it’s maybe something for guys to listen to. 

i‘m thankful though macy for reminding me - i can share it with you, we all do, don’t we.

my mom recommended me some german female authors. so if i really want to go deeper into it than i did the last months, i’ll do. but ultimatively it’s about understanding deeply that the value of any kind of shell animal lies in the soft parts - and these are not for eating - it’s about the deepest understanding of respect towards life. 

yin and yang are not superior or submissive - they arise from nothingness/thingness in nothing.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yin and yang are not superior or submissive - they arise from nothingness/thingness in nothing.

Yes!

I love you guys, but you enjoy correcting and being smarty pants and you enjoy knowing how you believe. You remind me of my smarter than me friends. Too serious to laugh very much.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

You remind me of my smarter than me friends. Too serious to laugh very much.

Do you take pride in not being smart? You're smarter than 90% of people in here.

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I love you guys, but you enjoy correcting and being smarty pants and you enjoy knowing how you believe. You remind me of my smarter than me friends. Too serious to laugh very much.

you don’t know me...i just got aware of that.

what about lumacy? lumandy? amacy? lumanda?

Edited by now is forever

52 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki i shouldn’t try to explain it. you see it already happens.

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you don’t know me...i just got aware of that.

And there she goes, back to her shell.

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Do you take pride in not being smart? You're smarter than 90% of people in here.

I am the 90% and the 10%. 

I take pride in playing that role because by submitting to be the less smart one, I get to play the role of student. I get to hear everyone's wisdom and receive their love for me to want to share it with me and their joy in teaching and feeling capable. 

I learned this handling my contractor. He was the biggest jerk ever if there was a man around. Alone with me he was sweet. During those times he gave me a lot of tips that saved me money and taught me a lot, even though he ripped us off and betrayed our trust in some ways. 

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

And there she goes, back to her shell.

and there he goes poking with a stick.

Poker and poked are one. I enjoy being poked, and I enjoy poking. Otherwise I feel very unloved. 

Poker and poked are one. I enjoy being poked, and I enjoy poking. Otherwise I feel very unloved. 

That sounds so indecent hahaha

Just now, tsuki said:

That sounds so indecent hahaha

I used to be a perfectly decent Christian girl who went out of her way to avoid sexual innuendos until YOU came along.

So enjoy. 

I used to be a perfectly decent Christian girl who went out of her way to avoid sexual innuendos until YOU came along.

So enjoy. 

And now you're wondering why my wife won't give you my picture, huh?
I bet she knows what you're gonna do with it. hahahaha

@mandyjw how did you do that? are you mary?

that sounds so direct - what i actually mean is, it’s one of your regrets isn’t it? do you feel you bought into that, a little?

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki ROFLOL

I've NEVER done that with anyone's picture. xD

@now is forever I tried her on for a while. Tried on being a witch. I am that I am.