Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

Just now, mandyjw said:

You know, I never really liked Star Wars. 

Never seen any of those movies.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no, i’m not, you are confusing darkness and emptiness.

You have to be a mind in order to be confused. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You have to be a mind in order to be confused. 

well, there are plenty of things that can get confused not only minds. for example you could confuse your mind with yourself.

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

for example you could confuse your mind with yourself.

No, that sort of delusion is something only a mind can pull off.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The dust is settling.

do you think it’s settling too fast?

maybe it just started to get whirled up...

hope you have safety goggles ? 

Edited by now is forever

No, it's just that I'm left with nothing. I got attached. It was so much fun.
Would you like me to rip you apart? I really like doing that.
Maybe I like that too much, that's why get attached and time springs back and forth.

Now that's a no-no. I'm blaming myself lol. Still is enough, even if it flickers.
It will settle. Or not Haha.

Edited by tsuki

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

No, it's just that I'm left with nothing. I got attached. It was so much fun.
Would you like me to rip you apart? I really like doing that.
Maybe I like that too much, that's why get attached and time springs back and forth.

Now that's a no-no. I'm blaming myself lol. Still is enough, even if it flickers.

am i a piece of paper? and then you glue me together again? or do i have to do that myself?

i don’t think the dust has settled yet completely.... you‘ll have some months. ?

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i don’t think the dust has settled yet completely.... you‘ll have some months. ?

Please don't cast spells like that. It's harmful. You should know better than that.

Edited by tsuki

24 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Please don't cast spells like that. It's harmful. You should know better than that.

it’s not a spell. it’s a prediction, but i‘m not psychic or am i?

maybe we need to reenvoke the oracle and the phantom...

the problem is i‘m a spell breaker- not a spell creator - it’s not always positive.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki I'm always here for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Hmm, I need to thank the Sage for the opportunity to bring the Joker out this much. Now I can kill that little rascal.

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

@tsuki it's not the size of the boat that matters, it's what you do with it. ;)

My heart chakra is active. It's been a while. 

@tsuki :x Go look at the sun. Close your eyes. Feel its warmth. 

oh i love the video! 

it’s brokkoli ? pure love you know! absolutely mushrooms ?!!!

On 13.03.2019 at 8:35 AM, tsuki said:
On 1.03.2019 at 5:08 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

What is Love?

I have no clue what Love is, but I'm glad that it knows what I am.

Egoic love on the other hand is just a shadow-based attraction.
Unexplainable familiarity of another that promises to satisfy the needs that we disown.
It is reciprocated when shadows are symmetrical. It is unrequited when they're not.
This is how we know that we want that person, but we can't explain why.

At least now I recognize what Love is.

8 minutes ago, tsuki said:

At least now I recognize what Love is.

really, do you? is it eatable?

@tsuki I'm loving your vibe.