Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

It's only on one side. What does that mean? I only know what chakras are, I haven't done anything with them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

31 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's only on one side. What does that mean? I only know what chakras are, I haven't done anything with them. 

left right? more up or down the stomache? if you push into the left side on the same hight and release quickly does it hurt on the right side?

just asking, if it is onesided on the right it could be the appendix.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever left side, bellybutton level, slightly lower sometimes, moves around a bit. It doesn't hurt on the right if I push on it and release. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

I've had a strange stomach ache since December and I've tried all methods of healing it myself and figuring it out myself. So one of the things i realized yesterday was that i just needed to call and make a doctor's appointment so I did. 

Very good. When will you see the doctor?

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

I feel like I'm on track to fulfilling a purpose that I saw as more important than my life and i don't know how I can be alive after that. Maybe I really am dying. Afraid of the future. Afraid of death. 

Make sure to not confuse enlightenment with the death of the body.
Here is a great post by @Preetom that highlights this difference:

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Very good. When will you see the doctor?

Make sure to not confuse enlightenment with the death of the body.
Here is a great post by @Preetom that highlights this difference:

Next week. I was ranting on that exact point in a thread a few days ago. Do you see how you have to teach in order to learn? But you can't teach with any separation between you and your student. Because if there is any authority in your teachings you'll miss the message. Like I did. 

@mandyjw Have you seen this thread? I bet you're gonna like it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@mandyjw

On 3.08.2018 at 9:50 AM, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura There is another thing I've been meaning to ask you for quite some time, Leo:

Given that we agree on the strangeloop of context and content: how do you cope with the fact that all of what you wrote in the above paragraph is what you are? All of this is determined by your current context that decides that it is obvious that there are other people.

Anything we perceive from within reality is not what is the basis for its creation, so other people (regardless of their level of development) are what is being injected into your perspective. Not only that, but the hierarchy of development in which you 'sort them' into more and less developed people is entirely decided by your (internalized) understanding of your theories of development. It has nothing to do with 'them'. 'They' are like a tree that is completely blank on their own. All of that is dependent on how you pulled on the threads of obviousness.

Even the naivety part is predicated on your understanding of human nature. To me, all of that: top to bottom are thoughts about yourself. I am not saying this to somehow call you out, because I'm 'struggling' with this myself. This is what I'm doing here on the forum. Integrating this obviousness into lack of separation by making my theories account for everything. In doing that, they become ambiguous.

Leo was not even able to hear the question I was asking back then.
He bailed by blaming language for being dualistic and that I confuse relative with absolute.

@tsuki How do you know just what I need/already knew?

Oh. xD

Gotcha. 

I had a funny conversation with a colleague at work.
He came to talk and we started the normal chit-chat.
What's up? It's good. What's with your wife? She's fine.
Do you watch TV? Nah. What's with the kids? Everything's okay.

It was like I was talking to myself.

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I had a funny conversation with a colleague at work.
He came to talk and we started the normal chit-chat.
What's up? It's good. What's with your wife? She's fine.
Do you watch TV? Nah. What's with the kids? Everything's okay.

It was like I was talking to myself.

If you were talking to yourself, you'd have been one and in tune with that colleague. You weren't talking to yourself, were you? 

@mandyjw Nope.
But then, I became enlightened.

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw Nope.
But then, I became enlightened.

That's what we're here for. Colleagues. People. Us. It's all the same. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

we're here

Are we?

where is here? asked the display and exited into the infinite wire jungle.

@now is forever That's a good one.

Oh Tsuki. You needed me and that popcorn I gave you so that you could sit back, relax and enjoy the movie, didn't you? 

@mandyjw I like to think I'm beyond psychological projection, but Inquiry at times tells me otherwise. When do I catch myself projecting?

Sometimes in hindsight, in seeing that the ego/personality has become identified over something.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

8 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@mandyjw I like to think I'm beyond psychological projection, but Inquiry at times tells me otherwise. When do I catch myself projecting?

Sometimes in hindsight, in seeing that the ego/personality has become identified over something.

yeah and sometimes projection can be a nice tool even. i‘m a little obsessed about it since i found out about it - but it’s like a weapon. and sometimes i realize i don’t have a projektion-arms-license! it just goes ratatatatuille

20 minutes ago, now is forever said:

but it’s like a weapon. and sometimes i realize i don’t have a projektion-arms-license! it just goes ratatatatuille

Me too. I have both a double barrel shotgun and a semiautomatic that I can't seem to get rid of. I throw them away and they remanifest like I'm living in the movie Groundhog Day.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn