Dodo

I refers to the body

44 posts in this topic

Just now, Flammable said:

Cool. You cracked it :) I hope you become a millionaire :P

Thanks, my target is reaching it by the end of the year!  Currently have like negative 15k

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

33 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Thanks, my target is reaching it by the end of the year!  Currently have like negative 15k

but...but you were like negative 10k just yesterday :o

Looks like those who are leeching your money, LOA is working at full force up their ass xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

57 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I am identified as the body, because I am the body. If I wished to identify as a tree, it would be way harder, because I dont see the world through the perspective of a tree. 

If it smells like human, walks like human, talks like human, acts like human, then im pretty sure its human!!! (Me)

When you get the taste of the Higher Self, and It's dream of you're being human, not because your ego wishes to be a human or tree, you will get it what I mean by the whole time or the same what have you been seeking.

43 minutes ago, Preetom said:

but...but you were like negative 10k just yesterday :o

Looks like those who are leeching your money, LOA is working at full force up their ass xD

No, i said more than 10k in debt, More than 10k!! More than... More... 15k is not even it, Im just too scared to calculate the full amount I owe. I just pay monthly

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind