Preetom

About the Latest Perception Video

3 posts in this topic

In this video, the way you framed things sounded kinda like The Absolute is like a dumb mechanical system with only an illusion of sentience/intelligence/consciousness.

No matter what evolution or change or shift 'seem' to take place, ultimately nothing is happening and the Absolute remains like a dumb, dead stuff just so full of itself because there isn't anything else.

I get that the distinction between mechanical and conscious will ultimately collapse.

Anyway @Leo Gura my question is, do you honestly think that the full ramifications of this understanding can really be implemented equally and globally one day? I just can't imagine how could a mass, global 'transactional reality' stomach and survive this Truth realization.

Also another thing is, almost all spiritual traditions lure their audience mainly through a combination of promising fantastical goodies and installing fear of the consequences of deluded actions; basically utilizing the primal pleasure-pain dynamic of human brain. 

But then you come in and open the whole pandora's box, revealing the utter meaninglessness and inconsequential nature of everything to mass audience. Almost all people will neglect your message immediately because it sounds so far fetched, until they suffer immensely and finally start entertaining some of these ideas.

What are your thoughts on this? Is excruciating suffering and loss the only way to make the greater mass more open to this?

Another thing commonly noticed that, when non dual truths are translated into mind's language, it almost always sounds ugly, self defeating and just unacceptable. What a twist! The mind itself formulates it, then itself can't stomach it! Is it a subtle mechanism of the devilry of the mind so that it can dismiss the message and bum out to avoid the process/practices?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom The goal of that video is NOT to explain reality to you, but to give small hints and guidelines on where to focus your awareness/mind.

Remember, the true nature of reality can't be explained in symbols (words), because symbols are finite.

@111111

Yeah it was a good one. A kind of visceral realization occurred during watching it. I felt the utter dryness and incapability of 'knowledge'. I realized that only direct experience can satiate this issue. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''