Dan Arnautu

Where can I find High Consciousness Newspapers?

5 posts in this topic

I want to find a few good high consciousness news sources. It doesn't have to be spiritually linked. I just want a news outlet that isn't that biased, that doesn't instigate hate, that doesn't prey on the human cognitive biases etc.

I want to be aware of what's happening around me and around the world. It's easy to get confined to your own bubble. I'm looking for:

- News and breakthroughs in tech

- Unbiased analyses of what's happening in politics and environmental issues

- New results from studies in psychology, neuroscience

- What's happening with businesses around the world. Also, new, innovative start-ups that solve large issues

- Unforeseen natural disasters

- News about how different things affect humans (positively or negatively)

I want to feel the pulse of the world around me. If you know any good news outlets, please let me know.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

Something like that even exists? :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

At least I want the best source I can find, even if it might not be perfect. Gonna choose the lesser evil.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@111111 Hey there! Thanks! Daily evolver should be of help. I've you've found something additional in the meanwhile, I would love to hear it.